Sign in to follow this  
Finman

Jason's Store

Does anyone know if he is sill trading or has he closed up. I have an old web address but it no longer works. 

3 hours ago, kalsh said:

Does anyone know if he is sill trading or has he closed up. I have an old web address but it no longer works. 

He was on E-bay . With new name and has moved back to Aus .  That's all i know . Was a great place to get alot of rc tamiya stuff . 

On 4/3/2022 at 12:56 AM, TamiyaMan said:

Anybody know if Jason is still selling anywhere?

Hopefully not!

Just came across this thread cruising around.  I just wanted to say what a thrill it was 20 years ago to find Jason's ebay site when I first got into what was then newly termed "vintage" rc.. his Japan based store ("a businessman living in Japan") gave me my first NIB Tamiya Super Champ that I'd seen in 20 years (at that time)  and that kit was literally like a time machine for me back in 2005. Miss that thrill.  

16 hours ago, GoFast80 said:

Just came across this thread cruising around.  I just wanted to say what a thrill it was 20 years ago to find Jason's ebay site when I first got into what was then newly termed "vintage" rc.. his Japan based store ("a businessman living in Japan") gave me my first NIB Tamiya Super Champ that I'd seen in 20 years (at that time)  and that kit was literally like a time machine for me back in 2005. Miss that thrill.  

Me too. I bought several alternate-colored stock M-chassis parts trees and wheels from him back in the day. 

Imagine an M01 with a racing green chassis and red mini style wheels topped with a spec built Monte Carlo body. Wish I still had it. Attached pics are not mine but you get the idea. 

IMG_9717.jpeg

IMG_9718.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice chassis . I've got a factory Monte Carlo body on a black M01 chassis with chrome mini-lites , love it 

• Like 1