Sign in to follow this  
mr nice

stickers

ok so most of the paint is off the ranger except where the stickers used to be along the sides, the film came off ok but left a glue / bonding agent on body any advice on how to remove it

i have tried the usuall suspects wd-40 hairspray nail varnish remover hot soapy water is there a easier way or is it going to be elbow grease all the way?????

ok so most of the paint is off the ranger except where the stickers used to be along the sides, the film came off ok but left a glue / bonding agent on body any advice on how to remove it

i have tried the usuall suspects wd-40 hairspray nail varnish remover hot soapy water is there a easier way or is it going to be elbow grease all the way?????

White spirit ! just soak a cotton cloth in white spirit and rub it gently !

White spirit ! just soak a cotton cloth in white spirit and rub it gently !

I did think of white spirit but because i didnt have any i dismissed it. I will give it a go after a trip to bnq in the morning thanks

Me being me i could not wait so of i went up the shed absolutly ripping it apart to find some white spirit in the dark....and what do i find sitting in the corner under my lawnmower

a bottle of it with about a shots worth left in it.So having spent about half hour on the meths (he he) all the glue stuff is gone....i got to say i love this site when ever a brother is in need there is

always someone here to help. Thanks man for advice

Me being me i could not wait so of i went up the shed absolutly ripping it apart to find some white spirit in the dark....and what do i find sitting in the corner under my lawnmower

a bottle of it with about a shots worth left in it.So having spent about half hour on the meths (he he) all the glue stuff is gone....i got to say i love this site when ever a brother is in need there is

always someone here to help. Thanks man for advice

Solvent okay, but you'll be amazed how much it helps to use a heat gun. Softens the decal plastic (so avoiding tearing) and softens the adhesive. Just don't melt yer body!

-Jools