Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy76

FS: Restored Monster Beetle with lots of extras

Now sold

Sad to see it go after I spent so long restoring it, but sadly after all my health problems I am now back to full fitness and for the first time in 13 years I've done a full winters training on my bike and have started racing once more. Sadly racing bikes is not a cheap hobby, and as my Monster Beetle is one of my lesser used cars I've had to take a sensible pill and move it on to someone who may use it more.

The car was brought by me and restored completely as shown in this thread:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?...c=58522&hl=

It has since had the entire gearbox internals replaced with brand new components just to make sure it runs perfectly (the original diff spurs were worn and the brand new Frog dog bones were slipping) and all the originals are included.

I also had an issue with the front suspension breaking so I brought a pair of new front suspension arms which are included (one of course has a cracked screw hole for the suspension as the good one is on the car)

The original shock absorbers are also included, although the springs are shot hence why I replaced them originally. All the old metal plates are also included.

d79d7daf.jpg

3c537227.jpg

8da08c51.jpg

ec2f311d.jpg

Both body shells, glass, drivers, Futaba Attack radio gear, ESC, and Sport Tuned motors are included in the sale.

Buy this, stick a battery in it, and you have instant 80's fun!

Would like about £170, but will of course be open to offers, otherwise it goes on eBay.

Sign in to follow this