Torquer

Grasshopper/Hornet Parts request…

Hi, I just built my son a grasshopper and now my daughter wants an RC. I run a Frog and my son has the Grasshopper. So I’d like to complete the Tamiya set by getting my daughter the Hornet.

What I’d like to do is keep the playing field even as far as speed and run time is concerned with the kids. I’d like to convert the Hornet to a 380 motor. I’m going to order the Hornet kit and will need a 380 motor along with the 380 motor adaptor on the B parts bag in the Grasshopper kit.

So, if any of y’all have a 380 motor (with 10t pinion) and motor adaptor, please let me know how much.

I’m State side also…

Thanks,

-Will

Hi, I just built my son a grasshopper and now my daughter wants an RC. I run a Frog and my son has the Grasshopper. So I’d like to complete the Tamiya set by getting my daughter the Hornet.

What I’d like to do is keep the playing field even as far as speed and run time is concerned with the kids. I’d like to convert the Hornet to a 380 motor. I’m going to order the Hornet kit and will need a 380 motor along with the 380 motor adaptor on the B parts bag in the Grasshopper kit.

So, if any of y’all have a 380 motor (with 10t pinion) and motor adaptor, please let me know how much.

I’m State side also…

Thanks,

-Will

PM me your address. I've got to send out a bunch of stuff tomorrow and have this stuff laying around.

PM me your address. I've got to send out a bunch of stuff tomorrow and have this stuff laying around.

Hiya…

That’s very generous of you… PM sent…

Also, PM me your PayPal addy is so I can send you some funds to cover costs… Your gonna make my kid happy and a fathers job easier…lol

Thank you,

-Will

Sent. Enjoy!

The grasshopper was my first true hobby grade R/C, and since the re-re I've gone through a few kits. Had the lil motors and plates sitting around...

Keep an eye out for my "Snowhopper- ski patrol" thread coming soon! :blink:

I can't thank you enough, Jeff. It is very nice of you to ship these out for free. I really hope to be able to return the favor sometime.

Also, I think I need to know more about this "Snowhopper- ski patrol" you speak of.... I'll be on the lookout! :)

Thank you,

-Will

Sent. Enjoy!

The grasshopper was my first true hobby grade R/C, and since the re-re I've gone through a few kits. Had the lil motors and plates sitting around...

Keep an eye out for my "Snowhopper- ski patrol" thread coming soon! :wub:

Got home from work last night and saw a large box on the doorstep and knew the Hornet kit had arrived. Then a trip to the mailbox revealed a package from Jeff. What perfect timing.

Thank you a ton Jeff. You're a real standup guy. I hope to be able to return the cavorted sometime.

Will

I can't thank you enough, Jeff. It is very nice of you to ship these out for free. I really hope to be able to return the favor sometime.

Also, I think I need to know more about this "Snowhopper- ski patrol" you speak of.... I'll be on the lookout! :)

Thank you,

-Will