Sign in to follow this  
Gruntfuggly

lol (oh dear)

lmao Oh god the flashbacks!

This is what we look like to the rest of mankind isnt it.... Im so proud :rolleyes:

I wish to use the radio controls with girls...

Max

The dude should have water proof all the parts and it would be still running after the spill in the end and could have operated in the rain. He should've installed a dual brushless motor and watch it tear up the lawn, a single 27T just don't cut it. I don't think this dude looks after his RC either, just the way he stored it in his shed. It is available on ebay yet and what hop ups are available? :rolleyes:

Sure, it's the only one in the world now... but in six months Traxxas will come out with their own ready-to-run (or bike) version, with ugly stripes and some terrible name full of trademark symbols, and then everyone will have one. Of course, the Training Mode might actually be helpful for that one...

Future release of this will be the Tamiya version clothed in black and white cow print dress, purple stockings and pink shoes.

Future release of this will be the Tamiya version clothed in black and white cow print dress, purple stockings and pink shoes.

TA-Mark has won the internet.

Really funny video, I laughed out loud when he crashed it into the pond. I made the Mrs watch it and she did the same. :)

TA-Mark has won the internet.

You're killing me here! Too, too funny. :)<_<

hahahahaha!!!!! GENIUS. :)

Mind you, if he comes with Tamiya stamped on his forehead then at least 50% of this forum will be wanting to buy one. <_<

lmao Oh god the flashbacks!

This is what we look like to the rest of mankind isnt it.... Im so proud :)

Yep, probably! <_<

I wonder if Tamiya would ever do a Wild Willy or Wild Wendy like that... :)