The more I use Tapatalk, the more I think it is a really good app. Since the last update of the WP version in the end of November, most problems I spoke of had been fixed. And the number of supported features depends a lot on the forum's software and it's connection to Tapatalk itself.

It's really great being able to use TC on the go without having to worry about data traffic consumption and loading times.

For some weeks now, I can't edit my posts on TC forums anymore. I'm using Tapatalk on WP8.1, both the app and the phone's OS are fed wit the latest updates. Could you please check if there is an issue with the forum's Tapatalk plugin? Many thanks in advance. :)

EDIT:

01 March 2015: The issue still exists.

• Like 1

My IPad has stopped taking me to new newest post so I have to scroll to the end of every thread, it is driving me insane.

I worked ok until about two days ago. :-(

My IPad has stopped taking me to new newest post so I have to scroll to the end of every thread, it is driving me insane.

I worked ok until about two days ago. :-(

Same on both my iPad and iPhone, only on this forum though, others are fine?

I'm guessing the forum needs the latest version of the Tapatalk plugin installing in the background to match the latest version of Tapatalk released recently?

Twinset?

I can't get past a weird search screen when I access TC with Tapatalk on my Kindle fire. It's very strange.

Just updated to version 3.7 (beta) on my iPhone and it's still doing the same.

Never liked any mobile or app versions of anything. Quite happy using the classic/pc version on my phone. Only thing I don't have that bothers me is emoticon's when posting and I can live without that, just have to memorise them and enter manually.

Ebay drives me up the wall how it randomly goes back to mobile when browsing.

Ok, I'm giving it another try now, let's see if editing works. :)

EDIT: Fantastic! Thank you so much!!

I was as happy as a dog with two bones 2 min ago when I logged in, how sad is my life?

Since the beginning of this week, I'm having trouble accessing TamiyaClub's forum via Tapatalk.

wp_ss_20151125_000118ipzg.png

Phone: Nokia Lumia 620

App: Tapatalk Classic for Windows Phone v2.0.1.50

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/tapatalk-classic/9wzdncrfhwnl

All other forums I try to access through Tapatalk work.

A Tapatalk update was installed yesterday morning which promptly messed up the rest of the forum, so it's been removed.

Not sure what the long-term plans are, I'll check with Chris.

• Like 1

A Tapatalk update was installed yesterday morning which promptly messed up the rest of the forum, so it's been removed.

Not sure what the long-term plans are, I'll check with Chris.

Please do not kill Tapatalk, it makes viewing forums on mobile devices almost bearable

• Like 1

Chris is going to try and look at it this weekend - the update crashed the forum so it's been removed until further notice.

• Like 2

Hope you guys can fix it, do miss it already, am using it for several forums.

• Like 1

Just dicovered the Mobil site, google on android. Works almost as good.

How, where?

I agree, I think the mobile site works pretty well. Navigating is easy, the site loads very fast and looks good.

First TC10Talk blocked TapaTalk and now TamiyaClub... Man I hope you guys allow access.. It makes our life's as memebers very easy

• Like 1

Unfortunately, it's not a case of allowing access - the latest Tapatalk update didn't work with this version of the forum and updating the forum isn't a straightforward process due to the modifications made to tie it in to the main site.

Tapatalk really helps when posting pics. 99.9% of my pics and video come from my iPhone. Makes life easier than going to photobucket and uploading, and then copying and pasting the link.