First TC10Talk blocked TapaTalk and now TamiyaClub... Man I hope you guys allow access.. It makes our life's as memebers very easy

agree!

I always find it interesting, when People starting to do something with tools, cars or IT Equipment, they never were designed for. If you buy a Porsche 998, you will not want to transport a large closet from the furniture store home. Vica versa, you will not want to race a delivery van on a race track. As I am an IT-professional, I often experience that with our users and other People, wasting hundrets of euro for the newest iPhone, tablet or other mobile device and then later moaning because they cannot do their daily business with the mobile devices as they was used to do with their Desktop PC... surprise surprise....

Certainly, I also have a mobile phone, a smart phone (Office use), iPad, Notebook's and PC's but, I use them according to what they were designed for. Why someone would want to handle threats with Long texts, Pictures, etc. with a smart phone when a PC or Laptop has 1000% better usability?

Can anyone please explain it to me? Maybe I see it from the technical point of view to much? I don't get it. No offend though.

Cheers

Tapatalk makes forums very usable on a tablet or phone. I laptop is better but needs time to turn on and a lot more hassle than an iPad. We are not doing complex photo editing or programming the next moon landing, we are typeing a few lines of text and sharing the odd photo

Hello! (...hello! ...hello!) Echo! (...echo! ...echo!)

Pinch hitting... for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...!

Would love to have Tapatalk back. Uploading photos is a pain

The new release of Tapatalk won't work with this version of the forum (Chris tried it, it crashed the forum)

So, unless we upgrade the forum (which won't happen any time soon) Tapatalk's no longer an option - sorry

As said before, I'm fine with that as long as the mobile site works as good as it does now. :)

Embedding pictures and writing long posts is what I prefer to do at home on my laptop, while I use my Lumia mainly to browse the forum and write short posts when traveling.

Since TapaTalk is no longer an option, here Is a wishlist items for them mobile site.

Please add content I follow to the top right corner menu. Would be helpful

There's one issue I've got with Tamiyaclub's mobile site recently.

When I use the "back" button in the browser to go back from a thread to the overview, the "loading" overlay will stay in the overview and doesn't go away until I load another thread. Even though loading has already finished.

Please see attached screenshot.

wp_ss_20160101_0001p6s9g.png

Lumia 620

Windows Phone 8.1

Internet Explorer mobile

All available updates installed

There's one issue I've got with Tamiyaclub's mobile site recently.

When I use the "back" button in the browser to go back from a thread to the overview, the "loading" overlay will stay in the overview and doesn't go away until I load another thread. Even though loading has already finished.

Please see attached screenshot.

wp_ss_20160101_0001p6s9g.png

Lumia 620

Windows Phone 8.1

Internet Explorer mobile

All available updates installed

I have the same problem too, also using a Windows phone

20 minutes ago, TwistedxSlayer said:

So no chance of tapatalk ever again?

Seems a shame as I absolutely detest using forums in the browser!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SteveU30 said:

Seems a shame as I absolutely detest using forums in the browser!

The only saving grace is the forum being a little mobile friendly