netsmithUK

The Official Tamiyaclub.com 2012 Event - 4 DAYS TO GO!

Where's these tickets I've been refreshing this page all day lol !

If the cut off for tickets is next thursday, you've got a lot of faith in royal mail :)

I'll be sending out tickets in batches before then, thats just the date I'll send the last lot. If they don't make it I'll have a plan b - which will involve validating your purchase at the gate with a code.

Ticket purchasing process is just being beta tested

Chris

Could do with another couple of people to test the process if anyone is around now that was planing on coming to the event (8.41pm)

That's me all paid now I need to check the 25 cars I plan on taking are all working!

Edited as we changed our minds. I say B the wife says C

Excellent - looking forward to seeing some new faces, but glad the old guard are still around and interested :)

Looking forward to this as never been to a T.C event as I'm fairly new to the club. Will just need to dust off my mini and Tt-01

As for the t-shirts, either Bor C

Stef

Dazza you are leaving it a bit late ? i'm cleaning the lunchbox as i type, and i'm only bringing 7 to play with

They should all still be working evoman i haven't used most if them since snetterton 2010 lol. I'm not back from my hols until this Thursday and then I'm off to Scotland till Monday the 13th that gives me 4 days to sort everything out.

They should all still be working evoman i haven't used most if them since snetterton 2010 lol. I'm not back from my hols until this Thursday and then I'm off to Scotland till Monday the 13th that gives me 4 days to sort everything out.

I was at Snetterton 2010, I don't remember you but would be good to meet some more tamiyaclub members, I should be there on the Sunday. I was driving the 1/1 green VWbug at snetterton, but I don't have that anymore. :(

Tbh I can't remember you either it's been a while lol. It will be good to see everyone from tc in person I haven't seen some members since kiddy 07 so it will be good to catch up.

That's me paid up. I vote B for the T-Shirt. Choice of 2 colours though maybe?

Cheers, J

Think they will be a mixture of black and grey (although when I go and see them in person I might slip in a few other 'one off' colours too) The sizes will mainly be large and extra large - if you want anything other than that let me know.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

All paid up and hotel room booked....just looking foreword to the long Journey up from Dorset!! I attended the Kidderminster events and they was just fun. Nothing beats the Lunchbox 'race'. For the T-Shirts designs I prefer 'A'

That's me booked up. Where do we access the race booking sheets?