The 'Lunchy and The Punk' series of videos are a great watch. There's over 20 episodes across 3 seasons so far and you can tell the guys spent ages recording and editing them. Here's the first episode to start off:

• Like 2

I sold some parts to this guy a couple of months ago. Here's one very exciting and interesting short action video...

That's some spectacularly bad driving :) but very entertaining

That's some spectacularly bad driving :) but very entertaining

Yeah. Now one thing that really got me was the rollover at the end. I was in a car accident back in the summer of 1990 and I had visions of how terrifying it felt when seeing earth and skies quickly going up and down at the end of the video. Awesome.

The 'Lunchy and The Punk' series of videos are a great watch. There's over 20 episodes across 3 seasons so far and you can tell the guys spent ages recording and editing them. Here's the first episode to start off:

Lol pretty addictive to watch, well made too! Going to watch another season tonight :)

Not RC but has some RC parts and quite amusing.

Hey man, Do you wanna race my bicycle?, with your motorbike.

This is me racing my Traxxass Slash 4x4 VXL from inside a real car :)

Next year I will try it with the 70+MPH pinion in it :)

Dude that is nothing short of awesome! Can't wait to see a 70mph run!

• Like 1

They need to put that thing up against an F1 car just for a laugh, I bet it wouldn't be too shabby even against one of those :lol:

apparently its 100mph out the box with the upgrades it apparently can hit 130ish mph on an electric motor I wonder what would happen sticking it in my tl01 lol :) its a traxxass xo100 (xo=expert only)

I love this Wrangler video. I'm not the owner of the car, just found it browsing the tube.

The Wrangler must really be one of the best Tamiya vehicles from the 90s!

The track is cool but it kinda defeats the object if you're just running around behind the car don't ya think?

The track is cool but it kinda defeats the object if you're just running around behind the car don't ya think?

kinda weird that they don't have a driving platform :blink:

overkill is a beast if you watch the link off vids of the build, twin motors twin gearboxes steering 6 axles twin escs working winch working smoke stacks its a beast

That 6x6 is awesome, well shot/edited video too!

Speaking of great shooting/editing, Matteomeier makes some awesome scale realistic videos, here's just a couple:

• Like 1

Just had a look through Matteomeier's videos. Some excellent stuff there. Videos like these just end up costing me money ;)

That TXT-2 Agrios looks like a blast. The thing just bounces around ! Now added to the Christmas build short list :)

These tanks are awesome. And look great in action. Not sure I'd do these with my Tiger, though.