That tank is full of win, what kid (and fully grown man) wouldn't want one of those?!?!?

Those 2/5 scale tanks look way too much fun! I'm thinking fit a lawn mower attachment on the Sherman in the guise of a Crab Flail mine clearance device and never complain about cutting the grass again! I wonder if they used a Heng Long model the base the Tiger dimensions on? Looks like the main gun is in the fully recoiled position, just like the HL rc tank. Great work on both of them though. Just need some tennis ball sized paintballs :)

right guys we need a tc drift club to get some of this action :ph34r::D

1min 46 oooooh zuki escudo :)

2min 07 low rider school bus sweet :)

2min 18 :-/ dribble dribble :blink::wacko::huh::o:wub:

First snow new clod = FUN!

First snow new clod = FUN!

Fun video! Probably one of those rare times when you got done with your run, your truck was cleaner than it was at the start! :)

This is one of my fav vids at moment

That has to be the most corny music I have ever heard put to an RC car video. LOL

• Like 1

So this footage of a Frog was shot in the summer of 1988... let's just say my driving skills were still in development! The video happens to document the exact battery and radio kit I had, which is kind of nice.

My LB on the snow

and later, on the sand

and, for those about to rock...

we salute you!

:P

So this footage of a Frog was shot in the summer of 1988... let's just say my driving skills were still in development! The video happens to document the exact battery and radio kit I had, which is kind of nice.

That was awesome. So cool to have actual classic footage of a classic model, classic models filmed today and classic adverts are great but this is really special! Thanks for sharing :)

Matteo's RC videos are amazing! how does he get the chase cam so steady?? I know nothing about making films but I can tell this guy does.

btw, is Matteo a TC member???

Matteo's RC videos are amazing! how does he get the chase cam so steady?? I know nothing about making films but I can tell this guy does.

btw, is Matteo a TC member???

I have actually contacted him about his videos as I to find the production quality and content outstanding. Apparently he simply has a stick with a Go Pro on the end for all his tracking shots and runs along side. The steadying is the Go Pro's vibration detection I believe

If you look at his intro video the top comment is where I ask the question :)

One of my favourites of his is his Lunchie Gold Special, always makes me giggle, love it. :D

And here is another one this time from Buoy Engine another channel with some nice bits on

• Like 1

Ok I can see some of his shots being GoPro, but some of his slow motion stuff is so crystal clear and perfect arpeture (spelling?) etc, I can't see that being GoPro. He always has his lighting bang on etc, edited well. Surely he has to be a film student or something with access to pro gear.

This one is only missing some CGI and it could be Jurassic Park!!!!!

I'd love to see him chasing the chickens in this one but I guess the actual farmer may not like that LOL!!!!!!!!!!1