A W E S O M E !!!!! :wub:

Great video! 9/10

The non-floppy stiff shell adds to the realism.

The scene where it was driven on the leaves filled ground gave it away - leaf size was too large to scale.

If Tamiya releases an updated 037 with large wheels just like the ORV version, I would get one. Only large wheels can fly through a buggy track with ease.

I have driven a Kyosho Landmax 1/8 WRC on a buggy track, it's so good to see the suspension work hard at their wheel bays 😄.

Current 1/10 off road buggy may required WRC bodies to be scaled at 1/9. This idea might be the next big thing 😄

The smallish scale wheels in the current 1/10 WRC series just don't do it for me.

Took the Aero Avante MRS out for a quick drive. Enjoy and please subscribe!

• Like 1

Some snapshots of an older project of mine, an F102 - F103 - Group C F40...

Too bad I can't shoot better video though :

Man, it's actually kinda slow with that Sport Tuned!

• Like 1

Not often do you get the chance to trail your car in front of your house (where I live, at least).

:)

Edit - I replaced the link for a video without music.

Apparently our friends in Germany were having visibility issues...

Over James Last.

:blink:

• Like 2

That is AWESOME!!! The best RC video I've seen this year so far. Totally Awesome!!!!

• Like 2

Love Matteo's videos, he always goes to the best locations to really show off each model in the appropriate environment.

Sorry, I always forget to add my videos to the YouTubed! thread. Really wish we had a video section here. :(

• Like 2

Anyone seen Matteo's latest video? He is celebrating his own personal 30th anniversary of being into Tamiya RC, and shows us his personal album of photos taken of some of the cars he has owned in that time. This guy is a true Tamiya Nut and was well ahead of his time with the realistic action shots. It's almost like he predicted what would happen all these years later.

His Monster Beetle shots with the snow chains fitted are superb. B)

• Like 2

Another Matteo classic that shows the SRB chassis to be tougher than you might think. B)

One of the coolest vids I've seen for a while. Love the Commodore 64 opener too. Old school cool!

Here is another cracker from Matteo. The dude is a genius when it comes to movie making. I could only imagine how long it would take with so many angles used.

• Like 1

Alright, here are two of my most favourite movies on the Tube. The first one showcases some pretty mad skills and is a killer movie in general. Love the pimp with the cane, and the parking scenes. I reckon I've watched it over 50 times easy. The second is rad too, with a sound track that just immerses you, the use of focus is extra cool indeed.

ATTENTION! Don't blame me if after watching these you go and spend over 1K on a VDF and a heap of hopups. It happened to me.....Twice. Enjoy. :)

Here is an absolute corker, and another that ranks right up there for me. The gentleman who has put this together has talent, and the featured Scorcher has some SERIOUS horsepower. Check it.

While we're digging Scorchers, if by chance you haven't yet seen this, grab yaself a tasty beverage, get comfortable, and dig the following feature which is now a classic.....Fast As Funk.

• Like 1

I presume this Tamiya promo video has been posted already, however it's so cool to see 14 rc Hilux models pull a real Hilux! thought it was worth a repost... ;)

• Like 1

During the Winter my flying buddies and I do indoor flying and we run some cars also. This year I won a Parrot Drone so here is some raw footage of indoor flying and also some Tamiya indoor bashing. The cars are my buddies TT01 Porsche 911 #58407 and my TT02 Ferrari 458 #58560. We were lucky enough to get them both with the Tamiya Lighting kit on a special at Tamico.

Hope you don't get motion sickness, and hope you enjoy :) (btw, there's some chase cam around 10min mark if you're in a rush)

More indoor RC action today. I got a few videos on the drone, but also this one on my Go Pro (just stationary in the corner). You can check out the Batvan in action - it loved the skiddy surface of the basketball court!!! :)

edit: sorry to anyone who could not watch the video I have marked it Public now...

I presume this Tamiya promo video has been posted already, however it's so cool to see 14 rc Hilux models pull a real Hilux! thought it was worth a repost... ;)

Those Hilux bouncing downhill make Grasshoppers go jealous. :)