My first attempt at using my tablet's video editor to make a little video of my Tamiya Castrol Honda Civic:

• Like 1

That sounds great Theibault, what price are they selling for? Didn't sound too rambling to me although at first glance I thought "Blimey, he's got Russel Crowe to do the intro!" :D

• Like 1

That sounds great Theibault, what price are they selling for? Didn't sound too rambling to me although at first glance I thought "Blimey, he's got Russel Crowe to do the intro!" :D

Thanks for the kind words. They are $99 on the Team Associated website.

Subscribed (finally, sorry!). Awesome unit, might have to get one. B)

• Like 1

My very first video review. Sorry for my rambling in the beginning lol.

very very cool . i can just imagine this in a Twin Hammers ect . Do they do a VW flat four sound effect ?

• Like 2

very very cool . i can just imagine this in a Twin Hammers ect . Do they do a VW flat four sound effect ?

Not that I'm aware of lol. They do have a Toyota Celica GT4, so you know I'll be putting that body on my xv01 and making a video.

Had fun today with the Novafox. This buggy always brings a smile to my face.

• Like 2

Nice video Theibault wish I had a spot like that to run!

Always can tell it's a Tamiya running they always seem to have that hollow and gear winding sound when moving along!

• Like 1

Thanks man! It's a bmx jump spot, so I have to use it when no kids are riding but I usually have Wed off, so I go during the day while they are in school lol.

I have started my own RC show on YouTube! Hope you enjoy and please like, comment, and subscribe to keep up with what's happening with myself and RC,

• Like 3

I have started my own RC show on YouTube! Hope you enjoy and please like, comment, and subscribe to keep up with what's happening with myself and RC,

ws_subscribed.jpg

• Like 3

People believe Wild One gearboxes are weak and cant take any punishment,

So here is a vintage WO with 4000kv and 3s :) I had more issues trying to give it full throttle and keep the nose from lifting!

If only you could have had that wild one set up back in the day when the wild ones where being sold in the local hobby shops... if you could have pulled that out to run with your buddies could you imagine the looks on there faces when they seen it go!

I'm getting those same reactions now :lol:

Here it is on concrete, needless to say rear tyres don't last long...

Want to get it to the beach, perfect weather for it but it just didn't happen today.

• Like 1

Some great videos on here Tamiya fans, here is one of my rere Holiday Buggy. This is the track i've been building down in the front yard for the past couple of years bit by bit. It's slowly coming along well. It's looking good because of the wet season, for the rest of the year its a bit of a dust bowl. If this video works out well i'll start putting up some videos of my other runners. If i can get enough drivers i can trust i might even be able to put together a decent line up of original vintage cars one day. But for now please enjoy my Holiday Buggy doing some lap sprints. I made this track with vintage runners in mind but i am now thinking of a few more jumps and a drivers stand. Enjoy thanks for watching.

[media]

[media]
  • Like 4

In celebration of my old dead thread being unlocked here is another little film of my track, this time with the new Nova Fox having a spin.

[media]

[media]
  • Like 5

In celebration of my old dead thread being unlocked here is another little film of my track, this time with the new Nova Fox having a spin.

[media][media]

I wish my driving was that good

• Like 1