Thanks man, it keeps me out strife, you can see the hotshot vid doesn't have the half bowl yet. I'm now thinking of adding in a double or triple jump down the back straight in the rough section after the bowl maybe a drivers stand one day but time will tell. It's a lot of shovel swinging and barrow shoving that's for sure.

Tamiya rally run with ESS ONE sound!

watch in full HD!

enjoy!

Had a blast jumps bumps crashing chasing real cars!

• Like 8

Another great video shenloco. I feel like I've been joy riding past your house! :lol:

Tamiya rally run with ESS ONE sound!

watch in full HD!

enjoy!

Had a blast jumps bumps crashing chasing real cars!

I love this I must look into these modules myself :D

That looks like awesome fun! I would LOVE to have a play in the snow with a rally car! :) If you could fit one of those touring car interiors AND the camera (to block out the chassis and body posts I reckon that would be tops! Love the red tyres, go with the stripes. B)

Some more wild one fun, this time with sand!

• Like 5

That looks like awesome fun! I would LOVE to have a play in the snow with a rally car! :) If you could fit one of those touring car interiors AND the camera (to block out the chassis and body posts I reckon that would be tops! Love the red tyres, go with the stripes. B)

Mmm... Sun, warmth, beech, Tamiya session... B)

Thanks... man you are lucky in the sun!

Here in NJ we just had a blizzard!

one for the dt-03 neo fighter fans!

neo scorcher tt02b nipping along.

Tyre balloon on the tt02b!

• Like 2

Great vids berman, zuban and shenloco.

Zuban I really like your neo scorcher tt02b. I'm really not up on buggies at all, I'm a monster truck guy at the mo. Would you say neo scorcher is the best performing tamiya buggy? I've got 2 buggys. A hornet and a baja champ (not the most performance orientated ones but fun) and your scorcher has made me want one. Is it brushless, lipo etc?

Hey thanks, I dont know about best performing, I'd like to try a db-01 myself at some point and see how it compares, but i really like my tt-02b, its a buggy i really dont mind pushing to the limit and beyond, its cheap and easy to fix, simple and robust. Mines running a brushless 5700kv motor on 2s lipo. It has needed a few tweaks in order to get it to cope with the power, but because of the price point and ease and availablity of spares its part of the fun, and theres plenty hop up parts to keep upgrading. It also looks great!. It doesnt have a hug amount of ground clearance so when running onroad and on loose but reasonably level ground it performs really well, but offroad its can depending on uneven surfaces, struggle, but there is ways round that, I have a couple vids that compare before and after mods to get it working well off road. So yeah i see it as an inexpensive but capable and modable platform that wont get upset about if i damage something when using it.

• Like 1

Good job, you've made it into a real speed machine. I'll have to have a look around for one I think. I'll look forward to your before and after vids.

@Zuban Please be careful ballooning your tyres like that, if that shreds and hits you in the face, it will hurt.

I am sure my castle system instructions do state not to rev up the car with the wheels off the ground for this very reason.

With high revving brushless systems, you should really use belted tyres.

:) Got some nice slow motion and with the ESS-ONE sound it was FUN!!

comments welcome.

Enjoy!!

• Like 2

Hi Theibault. Nice to put a face to the name. I just showed someone your video and they said Ooo he looks like Russell Crowe!

Sorry to hear your dog passed away. I believe they are like a member of the family and its such a sad time. I'll subscribe to your channel and look forward to the next installment. :)

I noticed you had a kyosho scorpion box in the back ground. That's got to be the best looking buggy. I'm going to get one of those.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear your dog passed away Theibault . I know how close i am to my Doberman - Snoopy , and therefore the loss you are feeling . Dogs really are mans best friend .

• Like 2

Mixed DNA but I love it

Love it - and it looks even better filthy - very realistic

Terz1 and bromvw, thanks so much for the kind words. He had a great but short life and he didn't suffer. I miss him like the Dickens lol. Terz, you are the second person to mention that after a video. I suppose there are worse people to be compared to, but I have a feeling that comparison is to the older hmm, larger, Russell Crowe and not the younger one ha! LOL

• Like 1