Wanted to run, but I didn't want to get my current runner Tamiyas dirty, so I took my Vaterra Halix to the track up the road.

• Like 2

saw this in youtube this morning, a real radio controlled Volvo truck, driven by a 4 year. Obviously a bit of a setup, but still impressive

• Like 1

Went out with my bud Robert for a little RC therapy. My CR-01, his Axial Spawn.

This is my long time project that I have started in June 2008 and finished this summer. The car went through many stages of change and modifications until it looks like now. It is based on a vintage Bruiser frame with loads of extra mods and a true working exhaust. It is just a very rough and basic video but I hope you enjoy it nevertheless.

• Like 3

Some great fun with my beloved Hornet. Hope you like and please subscribe!

• Like 4

Great video Theibault! Just got a notification on my phone about this vid. I love the hornet. It seemed to handle those jumps really well, landed nicely, seemed so well balanced. I need to find a decent bmx track near me and get my hornets racing on them. This is the first tamiya I ever saw and it's no surprise seeing things like this why I've been hooked since being a kid.

Is it running a standard silver can and nimh? Or have you got something hotter in there?

• Like 1

Great video Theibault! Just got a notification on my phone about this vid. I love the hornet. It seemed to handle those jumps really well, landed nicely, seemed so well balanced. I need to find a decent bmx track near me and get my hornets racing on them. This is the first tamiya I ever saw and it's no surprise seeing things like this why I've been hooked since being a kid.

Is it running a standard silver can and nimh? Or have you got something hotter in there?

Box stock (the only thing I change is no o rings on the front shocks), standard silver can and a small 1100 mAh LiPo. The Hornet was my very first hobby grade and is still my favorite RC. Thanks for watching and the kind comment bud. ;)

• Like 1

Cool little jimny shenloco. I've been tempted to get one of these but put a slow high turn motor in it for crawling but this looks lots of fun. :)

Cool little jimny shenloco. I've been tempted to get one of these but put a slow high turn motor in it for crawling but this looks lots of fun. :)

This is one of the most FUN tamiyas I driven in a long time , there really fun trucks... Just need to add the aluminum heavy duty servo saver and the CVA shocks and antiwear Tamiya grease in the diffs and your in for a BLAST! in fact out of the box with the kit motor she's pretty quick!