15 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

I feel for you am sure we've all had days like that, I did last week when everything was set for a speed run and the camera battery died.. wasted the day that one did :)

Good luck with the 1060

Yea that happend to me also with the camera one time! The 1060 worked like a champ! hill revenge video coming soon!

My first effort. Had my buggy in the van as I ran a pack though it on my way to ride my bike at some local trails. Got back from the ride and still had some juice in the second pack so headed onto Houndkirk Road on the Moor near my house on my bike with the buggy in my bag. It's on the big side for the truggy to handle, but good fun.

• Like 1

The reveal of the Hornet Superfly we build at Shapeways over the past couple months. Most of the car is 3D printed :) 

• Like 1

This is not my video. It was shot by a YouTube friend of mine, Waffett. It is so nice I had to share it here.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Theibault said:

This is not my video. It was shot by a YouTube friend of mine, Waffett. It is so nice I had to share it here.

Great video

• Like 2

On 23 April 2017 at 1:56 AM, Theibault said:

The suspension on this looks super dialled, in particular the rear. Ask you friend to share what his set up is? It looks to be working superbly, weather its factory, or custom.

How do you get smooth low level camera shots like that alongside the car.... and keeping it so steady... if I did that while running next to the car it would be all shakey for sure?

12 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

How do you get smooth low level camera shots like that alongside the car.... and keeping it so steady... if I did that while running next to the car it would be all shakey for sure?

Was pondering this myself, a very well piloted drone / quadcopter maybe? 

Lol maybe, I'm thinking a selfie stick with some sort of gimbal just want it confirmed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

3 hours ago, Ian_Gsi16V said:

Was pondering this myself, a very well piloted drone / quadcopter maybe? 

3 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

Lol maybe, I'm thinking a selfie stick with some sort of gimbal just want it confirmed

The Pilotfly H2 that's in the title of the video is a 3 axis gimbal. I have a gimbal that I use from Lanparte for my GoPro Session like it. I only have one video of it in use with a car as I never have anyone to drive for me while I film lol.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Theibault said:

The Pilotfly H2 that's in the title of the video is a 3 axis gimbal. I have a gimbal that I use from Lanparte for my GoPro Session like it. I only have one video of it in use with a car as I never have anyone to drive for me while I film lol.

Cool I reckon I can film and jog alongside an RC, well up to a certain speed anyway and as long as it's a trigger wheel tx ;)

On 22/04/2017 at 4:56 PM, Theibault said:

10 years ago I had a 1:1 Baja. I converted the 1500 bug that I'd had for a while. It never went or handled this good though! 😂.

Great car, excellent video.

• Like 1

Took the truck out for a run at the iconic RC meet yesterday at Broxtowe

• Like 1