My 100th video! though the focus of the video is 3D printing for day to day items, the clip show covers 100 glorious rc car episodes!

• Like 1

When I was growing up, I found an 1989 issue of RC Car Action with ads for a car called the Pandamonium. They were all over that magazine. I always wondered what it was. Well, I got one a couple weeks ago and am now going to cover a complete rebuild! Part one covers the cars features, tear down and plans.

• Like 1

It seems your missing the spot lamps on your pinto/panda (easy fix)

Hopefully my box account with various info proves a help, looking forward to some 3d printed improvements!

10 hours ago, taffer said:

It seems your missing the spot lamps on your pinto/panda (easy fix)

Hopefully my box account with various info proves a help, looking forward to some 3d printed improvements!

Yeah I have some for it though. MCI Now has the decals by the way! They also whipped up the Graupner Pinto ones. 

yes I supplied the panda one ls but thanks for the heads up about pinto ones!

I wonder which kind soul supplied those, I've only been waiting a year lol 😃

great news!

I thought I had posted my Highj Lifts run. It was amazing! Sorry but the audio is just music due to the insane wind noise. 

On 9/25/2017 at 11:56 PM, wildwillhappy said:

hi daverobbo5

Right that it! 

1. I am going to save my holiday for a year, so 2 months in OZ

2. Get a SRB

3. Track you down and make you show me where you film the cars!

4. Lots of beer

Just found your other grasshopper youtube clip, Dam you man this is like a bad addiction.

Just love the videos

P.S love the wheels on the super champ, what are they and where can i get a pair.

wild

Hi wild, you're welcome downunder anytime and a short camping trip from my place will get you to sand dune heaven.  those tyres were bought as proline paddles from the US. I paid about $65USD for those on the bay delivered with some thin fronts. they are certainly fun. gotta get them on my Sandy for some fun too. see you when you're here!!!

• Like 1

A little Grasshopper action......................Check the full driver from the Buggy Champ kit

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, daverobbo5 said:

A little Grasshopper action......................Check the full driver from the Buggy Champ kit

That video makes perfect sense of the Grasshopper. So that’ll be +1 for the camping trip. 

Hi daverobbo

Any surf at that beach where you do your  filming?

Could do with some sunshine and a good wave to ride. Its been crap here in the uk this year!

Wild

As a Tamiya Grasshopper and Hornet fan, I have a lot of parents that reach out to me asking what a good entry level car is for their child. In a world of incredibly inexpensive and high quality RC cars, that is not an easy question to answer. This episode of the buyers guide series will explain more.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Granddad Stinky said:

Just a quick setup run before it rained again, on half power.

i had to watch that video a couple of times ;)

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, topforcein said:

i had to watch that video a couple of times ;)

I’ll be out again soon. It was lurching a bit too much and lifting it’s inside front on the turns.

I’ve changed the shock oil from 300 to 400cst, added a shock collar on all four corners and i’m rebuilding the diffs with 500,000 cst silicon for some LSD effect. 😁

I have just completed another buyers Guide video focusing in the Grasshopper II. Since it was recently re-re'd, I figured lets go through the series!