Do we have any Super Hornet Fans out there? If so, the slightly less than box art Super Hornet in this buyers guide series may just be something of interest to you!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 6:48 AM, daverobbo5 said:

A little Grasshopper action......................Check the full driver from the Buggy Champ kit

I must say, I quite liked your video. 

With disco music and saturated colors, it had the proper vintage promo video feel about it.  I liked the synchro donuts.  Now I want my grasshopper driver to have hands too! 

Well done, sir, you are talented.   

P.S. Independent of Tamiya Club, I had seen your video of Frog before!  Liked that one also.   

I have always felt that the Tamiya Rising Fighter was a bit late in its release. It came out when the solid axle entry level buggy was forgotten by most and it was also dressed in a livery that hid it's roots. Please meet the last iteration of the greatest buggies ever made; The Grasshopper and the Hornet. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 5:31 PM, Juggular said:

I must say, I quite liked your video. 

With disco music and saturated colors, it had the proper vintage promo video feel about it.  I liked the synchro donuts.  Now I want my grasshopper driver to have hands too! 

Well done, sir, you are talented.   

P.S. Independent of Tamiya Club, I had seen your video of Frog before!  Liked that one also.   

Thank you for the nice comment Juggular. Here's is bit more Tamiya action with some funky tunes. hope you like it..............................

• Like 4

Raked leaves and decided to make a tree trunk micro crawler course.  1/18 RC4WD Gelande

It's kinda related to Tamiya, the HCT is providing the power source and control :) 

Was good fun making it

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 9:15 AM, shenlonco said:

:D O yea!

That made me think of my childhood.  I could not pass by a puddle, I always had to splash it!!  Nice video!  

• Like 1