First run with the Traxxas TRX-4 Ford Bronco. If only Tamiya would have kept improving their 3 speeds.

• Like 3

its been ages since I've been able to get time in for a drive. I went with @Retro rules!, had a blast, hopefully we'll get out again soon.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, shenlonco said:

:D The best RC driver in the world!! WILD WILLY!

Just seen this come on great stuff, I need a wild willy! 

• Like 1

[media] http://

[/media]

[/code]

Long time no see hope you're all doing well. Hightlights pictures of our meet last Saturday excluding me who was being the camera on my breaks. All ex holiday baggies on pretty standard dt02 chassis. A couple of more vids to follow if this works 

• Like 1

[media]http://

[/media] 

[/code] 

Some video of the races. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

[/media] 

[/code] 

Here is a short video of the pits and a few of the cars we race. I started making bodies up because we all broke our holiday buggy bodies to badly to fix. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, raysan said:

[/media] 

[/code] 

Here is a short video of the pits and a few of the cars we race. I started making bodies up because we all broke our holiday buggy bodies to badly to fix. 

I'd love to see how you make the bodies, they look good.

This is a little step by step process of a trick I have been doing for years to get LED lights to better illuminate RC car light buckets and get rid of hotspots. This is shown on a Traxxas TRX4 Bronco but can be applied to any RC car with a light bucket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a Tamiya, but I really enjoyed my first run with this truck and figured I'd share the video with you guys.

• Like 1

Hi TC folk,

Sorry if this is old news - I expect some of you have already seen it but I couldn't find any mention of it on previous TC posts.

So just in case - I had to share this short film: "******* and ******'s Joyride"

I came across it a couple of years ago and it was a BIG influence for me to get back into the hobby and especially Tamiya. It also influenced me in getting a WW2 for the collection - such a fun car to drive! (WARNING: Mature content :ph34r:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, rc_ox said:

Hi TC folk,

Sorry if this is old news - I expect some of you have already seen it but I couldn't find any mention of it on previous TC posts.

So just in case - I had to share this short film: "******* and ******'s Joyride"

I came across it a couple of years ago and it was a BIG influence for me to get back into the hobby and especially Tamiya. It also influenced me in getting a WW2 for the collection - such a fun car to drive! (WARNING: Mature content :ph34r:)

I remember drooling over this too not long before getting back into RC!

• Like 1

So this Traxxas TRX4 is by far not one of my best runners, but it is quickly becoming one of my favorites to run.

• Like 2

lol... slow-motion gives me the illusion of your Wild One running on the Moon!

• Like 1