Retro overdrive with Grasshopper and Willy dancing in the dirt to Brian Ferry.

• Like 4

Some more Holiday Buggy action from Humpty Doo

[media]http://:

[/media]

[/code]

• Like 1

This is a test of the TimeWarp feature on the GoPro Hero 7 Black. I might try this with a different type of RC vehicle again. It's a pretty cool feature.

• Like 2

What is a good setup to do POV recording on the bench and for running vids? I made a few yesterday with tripod but the view was much too close up, incidentally I also need to learn editing software because what came out was rambling garbage.

4 hours ago, geniusanthony said:

What is a good setup to do POV recording on the bench and for running vids? I made a few yesterday with tripod but the view was much too close up, incidentally I also need to learn editing software because what came out was rambling garbage.

Part of it has to do with what camera you are using. I like GoPros as they are great all around and shoot excellent video. Getting into editing can be a bit of a learning experience but you could always try something free out like Davinci Resolve which is very feature packed for something that's free.

21 minutes ago, Theibault said:

Part of it has to do with what camera you are using. I like GoPros as they are great all around and shoot excellent video. Getting into editing can be a bit of a learning experience but you could always try something free out like Davinci Resolve which is very feature packed for something that's free.

I will try Davinci out. I haven't bought a GoPro yet, been putting it off. The issue I have is getting the camera (Google Pixel) far enough away from the subject on the bench to show hands working/doing stuff without putting the rest of me in frame. With that, is the field of view, err zoom of a GoPro different in that regard?

On 11/11/2018 at 3:48 AM, shenlonco said:

Hi Shenlonco, absolutely enjoyed the video. 🤩

Can you please share with me the name of the 1st music with the drumroll?

Thanks. 

Kyosho1

I've always wanted to build a full bling kit. Functionally suspect, as a good crash will break the chassis, but boy does it look good lol.