Sign in to follow this  
toolmaker

Who paints show room quality hard bodies?

Just as the title says does anyone paint show room quality hard bodies.I live in canada and need some hard bodies painted and I want them perfect.The bodies I have are Clodbuster/CR01 jeep/subaru Brat/luch box/wild wily 2 and of course drivers to match.If any one has any info on were I can get these bodies painted please let me know I need them to be perfect stunning.Thank you.

could also checkout some crazy hyper-realistic modellers local to you... google "crawl canada"

they're at www.crawlcanada.com although wierdly i usually visit thru Scale Builder's Guild

Scale Builde'rs Guild is the new name I believe.

As for painters, they can be tricky to find. www.bruiserbuilder.com (Forrest) does incredible work, he did my Mounty and it's truly stunning. He's had my Monster Beetle for a year and a half though, so he may be swamped, or forgotten me altogether :o !

There is a Tamiya Club member or two as well , but they can also be super busy !

Not sure if your sorted for a painter?

For me you will not get better than simon, "scorcher kid"

simon was in the motor trade for over 20 years as a painter, working for BMW and the likes,

He currently works in the aerospace industry painting and re-finishing parts for Rolls Royce, Boeing etc.

Iv'e seen first hand some of his paint job's and they are incredible , he is too modest to show much in his showroom but if you ask nicely i am sure he will supply you some photo's of his work.

Without a doubt it's scorcher Kid, iv'e seen lots of talented painters on here but you have to see simon's work to believe it...He lives in sheffield UK .

cheers john

Here's a photo my great mate Simon "scorcher kid" sent me a few week's back, he does many restoration paintjob's on old british bikes, check out his work on this Sunbeam fuel tank...???

As said before his work is second to none and he is far too modest to show anyone on TC just how talented he really is!!! Just don't get him talking about Star wars...LOL

post-17857-0-13364100-1338557401_thumb.j

what ever happened to seb air brush i think he is/was located in canada

he did some of the best shells i have seen