animamundi

Need help on my TC member account

Hi all TC members, I am in desperate keeping in touch with Chris, or the owner of this site. As I have been a TC members for years. However, ever since my renew membership on Dec 2011I have not been able to get access. I have record of my membership on Paypal account, I have written to Chris in person. 3 times, but I guess Chris has been busy with other stuff, I would like to seek help or any member can help bridge the communication on my behalf.

My TC member name is Animamundi, also I would like to be contacted to resolve this via my email at l2c2c2@gmail.com or PM me.

Many thanks! TamiyaClub always!

Sorry - Zendesk was a trial that I hadn't realised had expired. I'll trawl through my emails and get back to you shortly. (Unfortunately for me the main result the security breach we had a while back was my spam has gone through the roof, so I've had to turn my filters way up)

Give me a couple of hours and I'll be in touch either via email or here

Hi NetsmithUK,

Any news about my account? I can forward you the email of the payment as well as the email I sent to Chris.

Cheers

Animamundi

Should be fixed now - next time you log in. I've started your 12 mths membership from today.

(Problem was you sent a direct payment to me rather than using the online system, which means not of the activation processes get called)

Cheers

Chris