Sign in to follow this  
difflockxc

Axial scx10 based landrover tray back

Im looking to buy a new air gun so to keep the wife happy this has to go it will come fully rtr with 2s 4000mah lipo battery, mtroniks waterproof esc, tekin 45t motor, tower pro high torque steering servo, futaba 40fm 4ch radio, 2sets of wheels/tyres (beadlocks with proline flat iron tyres and landrover style with rc4wd trail busters weighted and glued), 3racing winch with its own propper esc( not fitted) and a pro peak elite charger with adapters for most battery's and a mains power supply. I would like £280 for the lot posted in the uk pictures can be found at ukrcrc.com in the scale projects section under landy trayback.

I'm not interested in spiltting this up and the price is already quite cheap so I will not haggle.

If you have any questions please email me at gbhowland@hotmail.com

Thanks difflockxc (Graham)

Hi it is just a basic esc taken from a maverick scout rtr crawler but it does give much better control of which speed than the standard 3racing control unit that usualy comes with these winches

would you split and sell as just a rolling chassis with the tray back body on with no electronics at all??

Sign in to follow this