#84300 Avante High Capacity Damper - Front

#84301 Avante High Capacity Damper - Rear

#84300 appears to be a modernised version of #53036, and I assume #84301 is a re-re of #53037. Could this eventually lead to a re-re of the Egress? :rolleyes:

Absolutely tremendous news. These dampers are stunning and currently go for ridiculous $$$$ on ebay.

I agree about the Egress surely being on the way. I've been expecting it anyway but with these dampers coming out they have now re-issued just about every part for it within the Avante & Vajra kits together with the limited edition hybrid spikes so all they really need to do now is pack them all in one box with some nice Egress artwork on the front. :D

**** man. I think I would have to buy that!!! :wacko:

$40 front & $36 rear on TamiyaUSA.com if/when they arrive.

http://www.tamiyausa...roduct-id=84300

http://www.tamiyausa...roduct-id=84301

From the price it seems to me the front will include an FRP shock tower once again.

Smells like Egress is on the way...

I think from after market supplier, for price for the rear, maybe even less, one can have the F&R pairs. :D But hey, is not Tamiya :wacko: but I can live with that. :rolleyes:

I love this anticipation  I love the Egress. Bring it on! Maybe there will be a basic Egress & then a TRF Super Egress! Yummy

I think from after market supplier, for price for the rear, maybe even less, one can have the F&R pairs. :D But hey, is not Tamiya :wacko: but I can live with that. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows Tamiya makes some of, if the THE best shocks in the industry. To buy anything else is similar to throwing your money in the trash.

Anyone has some more news about the Egress?

Think we can maybe have a re-re near x-mas...

Just went deep into the photo with front damper stay, and it does look the same as the vintage one, but the vintage wad from FRP and this one from CF.

It is not like egress ones as it is shorter...;)

Well, looks like these are upgrades for avante and avante BS.

Anf since the rear set has no damper stay and the front damper stay is the same as vintage one, then egress re-re might not be true ir at least this year.

Well the short shock tower might say nay but Holly **** the uber rare egress only yellow springs say yes!

Odd indeed. If this is really a hop-up meant for the Avante, then the springs are definitely a questionable decision. The Avante has the shocks all mounted in different locations relative to the Egress. Because of this, all the springs need to be different. It's not a good thing if they just stuffed Egress replica springs in these packs. Besides, gold springs on an Avante???? Probably better saved for an Egress re-release. :\ Tamiya should have gone with the mirror polished "square" profile hop-up springs instead.

The shock tower in the mini damper pack looks to be carbon. And it's definitely not the tall Egress piece. It's the short one meant for the Avante & Vanquish front end (this is better for Avante & Vanquish owners).

I see no reason for an Egress owner to purchase this kit.

It also seems they didn't modify the cylinders for lower seal cartridges like they have typically done with other re-release shocks. I wonder if these are just exact replicas of the original Hi-Caps. Possibly due to the way the cylinder tucks inside the lower spring cup at full compression. Just not enough room to add a larger lower screw-in cap.

***edit: Nevermind, I can see a screw-in lower cap shown on the instructions behind. The cylinders are definitely different.

i think that,, the golden spring are indeed an update for the Avante as tamiya might have another plan to support the Avante with these springs + the Golden will deffinit;y look great on Avante BS ;)

The shock tower in the mini damper pack looks to be carbon. And it's definitely not the tall Egress piece. It's the short one meant for the Avante & Vanquish front end (this is better for Avante & Vanquish owners).

I see no reason for an Egress owner to purchase this kit.

It also seems they didn't modify the cylinders for lower seal cartridges like they have typically done with other re-release shocks. I wonder if these are just exact replicas of the original Hi-Caps. Possibly due to the way the cylinder tucks inside the lower spring cup at full compression. Just not enough room to add a larger lower screw-in cap.

***edit: Nevermind, I can see a screw-in lower cap shown on the instructions behind. The cylinders are definitely different.

If u click on the product detail, it reads ;

- OP.36 high damper cap has been released as a large-capacity aluminum damper can also be used for renewal Avante (mini).

- But followed the atmosphere of the (mini), changing the structure so you can replace the O-ring at the time, was not able to exchange, and improves the maintainability OP.36 high damper cap.

- The other 84,300 are spring and damper cylinder, also comes with carbon damper mount for mounting.

- Applicable products: Avante (2011), Avante (2011) Black Special

( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )

Well good thing I'm not going crazy then. I'm not sure I like the idea of the lower cap personally. The originals had replaceable o-rings as well by simply removing a snap ring with tweezers. I'm sure they will peform well though.

I wonder if Tamiya is still going to have the vent hole in the top caps as well as the super soft bladders? That was always the defining feature of the Hi-Caps. The are extremely smooth & consistent, but those two features did completely remove "pack" from the damper setup. This makes jumping & landing not so great compared with more popular aeration style dampers.

Whether the Egress come out or not you can tell it was planned. I ordered spare vjara suspension parts to convert my BS for better reliability. The parts tree they came on were marked egress and included the once hard to get shock tower mount.

^For that one I would think they simply dusted off the old mold and put it back into production. Either way, I'm quite sure the Egress will be back sooner or later.

Egress or not, I'll probably get a few sets to hop up manta ray and astute and possibly my orig Avante

^For that one I would think they simply dusted off the old mold and put it back into production. Either way, I'm quite sure the Egress will be back sooner or later.

Totally agree... :)

Tamiya might have old stock and simply just put it back into production. We saw many of Avante 2011 tree-parts showing 1988, and some says: 58058 (avante2001)..

Egress or not, I'll probably get a few sets to hop up manta ray and astute and possibly my orig Avante

cheers,,, best thing....:)

So now we saw for ( Avante2001 ):

1)- the steering ball race-Hop-Up

2)- Ball Diff. torque splitter-Hop-Up

3)- Titanium Screws.

4)- Now these dampers set..

Can next be Chssis set similer to what was release before ( Avante carbon Chassis Kit ) ???

very interesting!! Tamiya are bringing back memories by releasing these Hop-Ups... :wub: