Sign in to follow this  
Rabiedmushroom

Wild Wendy for Wild Willy

It is with deep regret that I am selling my Wild Wendy. She is one of the second batch of the Mk1 version, Number 6 from 2008. If you remember, this was the follow-on batch Toymkr73 made from the original moulds. All were painted with a paler skin tone than his previous version. None came with a certificate, but Matt signed each one on their bottom to confirm authenticity.

All Wendys are unique as you know. Mine was modelled on a real person - me - with dark brown hair and eyes, denim blue shorts, daisies on her sandals, and a really cool looking flame hot-rod T-shirt. In truth she is far prettier than myself, I wish I had her waistline LOL!! She has been safely stored all this time in the dark so the colours are as fresh as when she arrived. Neither has she been glued into a permanent position, so you can pose her arms and head as you would like. She's gorgeous.

Never raced or rallied!

£125 GBP. Will include very secure packaging, tracked signed-for UK postage and any Paypal fees.

Please email me rabiedmushroom@btopenworld.com

post-8192-0-31208900-1344260319_thumb.jp

post-8192-0-01296100-1344260332_thumb.jp

I'm 100% with era :D

Edit to say she is realy cool,butt the last picture brings the child out in me :)

Both Wendy and her lovely signed bottom need a good new home :D

So also does my Chrome Wild Willy.

Oh I can see this For Sale Ad is diving downhill badly already... but hey you have to smile :rolleyes:

Not the most glamorous of photos for poor Wendy - but still... !

:unsure: Are you sure that is a girl ?? :lol: .

:unsure: Are you sure that is a girl ?? :lol: .

Good observation but how can one miss. :D It's a s/he, just "Wild". :rolleyes:

Sorry, just one thing lead to another. I would consider her but the guy is firmly glued on and removal would do some damages. I am sure she would go if not already.

Sign in to follow this