CarKing

WTB: Tamiya 49224 TRF RC Car Maintenance Stand Blue

I know this is a very hard part to come bby, but if anyone has a Tamiya blue rc maintenance stand they are willing to part with please let me know!!!!

That was a Korean market part. Probably not gonna find one unless you look there. I did find a link to a place that "seems" to be selling them: http://www.rcworld.c...il.php?pi=16794. Or you could always buy the Muchmore one like I did.

49224.jpg

The Korea item above was a continuation of 49224 for their market only. There was a 49224 for the rest of the world that only had Tamiya on the side that looked like the red stand. This is a picture of the red stand for reference:

an_rc6.jpg

I have tried to find one of these blue ones for a long long time, but no one seems to be willing to part with theirs. Hopefully someone here has one they would let go of.

I have one but unfortunately for you I am one of his not willing to part with theirs

Good luck on finding one

I have one but unfortunately for you I am one of his not willing to part with theirs

Good luck on finding one

Argh!!! You're killing me!!!! Thanks for the tease lol. If you decide otherwise, please let me know.

Jerk!!! Haha yeah man I'm quite jealous I never had a chance to get the stand. Maybe you know someone else with one???

• Like 1

ill check out at my local track and see what there is

sorry to make you jealous

i should have layed it all out on my Tamiya towel as well, next to my Tamiya carry bag

plus my 8 Tamiya's

TRF 414M2 - TRF 415 MSX MRE - TRF 416x - TRF 417x - Super champ - buggy champ - sand scorcher - M03R

I know where you can find one for sale right now, if you're quick enough! Contact me and I'll give you a linky B)

Sadly the deal was too rich for my blood but OCD was a huge help!!!!

Still looking for this stand if anyone has one to offer for sale!!!!!!!!!!

Still searching!!!! I appreciate everyone's help with this! If you have one and would even consider parting with it, please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what would you use it for?? doesn't seem all that functional... unless i'm missing something!

here is what you do... buy a red one, and have it powder coated blue, find a Tamiya decal to place in the lower right corner... your 1+ year search will be over

what would you use it for?? doesn't seem all that functional... unless i'm missing something!

To be quite honest, there is nothing in particular about this stand that makes is better/worse than any other stand out there. Essentially, this is one of those Tamiya items I missed out on a while back, and would really like to get my hands on for my own satisfaction, nothing else. A bit crazy? Of course, but isn't this hobby a bit crazy in general??? :D

I appreciate the heads up on this! I sadly have the red one, just seems that no one has/is willing to part with the blue one.

I am sure everyone will be happy to no longer see bumps for me. Finally got one. Thanks to OCD for help in locating it!