IBIFTKH

Wild Willy Clod hybrid beastie thing

Thanks both. Action pics will probably have to wait until the weekend, I'm sure the kids will want to help me test it!

Jenny, you've got no excuses now - get building! ;) Your Stumpkin and Fro-Sco are both great builds so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next...

cheers,

Rob

Awsome build! Great work on the whole thing! I never liked the Clod, but this makes is the best Monster Willy project I've seen. Now I have to do a double figure cockpit as well!

The beast is still mine, it would take a fairly substantial sum to convince me to part with it now!

Sorry for the lack of action pics, I hope to have time to run it sometime this week :)Ā 

Great thread! Lots of ideas for inspiration here.

Thanks

Nito

First time I've seen this. Fantastic stuff! The attention to detail is amazing. Loved the cd cover windscreen with the wiper marks, brilliant!

This is pretty sweet. I have a couple of Clod boxes lying around and a Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR shell lying around. I am thinking "Monster Fiat."

Just finished rebuilding this thread after Photobucket's sabotage and couldn't resist adding a couple more photos. It's still one of my favourite builds.

DSCF1694

Ā 

DSCF1698

Ā 

DSCF1705

Ā 

DSCF3211

Cheers,

Rob

• Like 3

How did I not see this work of art yet?

That's one huge Wild Willy!

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

@_oliKĀ -Ā it's an old thread, it's nearly 5 years since I built thisĀ beastie. Wow, I feel old now... :(Ā 

On 7/12/2017 at 4:22 AM, IBIFTKH said:

Thanks guys.

@_oliKĀ -Ā it's an old thread, it's nearly 5 years since I built thisĀ beastie. Wow, I feel old now... :(Ā 

Young at heart Rob. LolĀ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IBIFTKH said:

Lol, what you trying to say Dave?

Lol. You said you were feeling old. Rob. I merely said we are young at heart no matter the age on the outside lol.Ā 

• Like 1

It's the only way to be, my friend. My kids often say that it's me that needs adult supervision, not them! According to them I'm 48 going on 11, possibly 12 on a good day :DĀ 

• Like 1

We're all mad here. I'm gonna be 45 this year and my kids and wife think I'm about 12 maybe. None of the teenage rebellion left.Ā 

• Like 1

My 5 year old thinks I am the same age as him, truth is, he is far more mature. lolĀ and a better driver. lol

• Like 1