Sign in to follow this  
94grasshopper

brussless grasshopper

Yes that should fit in place of a standard silver can 540 motor, the only thing I would reccomend is a cheap lipo battery to run it, it will run fine with Ni-mh or Ni-cad but lipos will blow you away.

I would advise shopping around though, it can be had for a lot cheaper, in fact for that price you could get a lipo as well from places like hobbyking.

Yes that should fit in place of a standard silver can 540 motor, the only thing I would reccomend is a cheap lipo battery to run it, it will run fine with Ni-mh or Ni-cad but lipos will blow you away.

I would advise shopping around though, it can be had for a lot cheaper, in fact for that price you could get a lipo as well from places like hobbyking.

i would do but ive got a voucher for amazon so want to spend it on there is there any others on there that people have used and work well?

i would do but ive got a voucher for amazon so want to spend it on there is there any others on there that people have used and work well?

thats a solid system , and actually , you wont be able to get the same from hobbyking , comparable yes but not the same , also this is in the uk so no customs. go for it ! just make sure you have a steel pinion installed.

thats a solid system , and actually , you wont be able to get the same from hobbyking , comparable yes but not the same , also this is in the uk so no customs. go for it ! just make sure you have a steel pinion installed.

yeah ive got a new pinion when i put my 540 motor on it :D :D

one more question before i get what sort of plug will it have will it be the same as the lipo battery or the same as normal battery

Avoid the Tamiya style molex plugs. They cannot handle the amount of current needed for a brushless system. Stick with high voltage battery connectors.

It should come with a tamiya plug as mine did and by the way ebay hong kong do this for about £50 deliverd an takes about a week.