Hello all...new member here..just wanted to share some pictures of my Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia (DF-01) build.

I've been through a couple of motors and tire/wheel set ups so far...

Here are a few pictures, click the link for the complete build. Thanks for viewing, and your questions and comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Modifications include HPI mesh wheels and rallye tires, Axial beadlock wheels with TSL super swamper tires, Yeah Racing aluminum suspension conversion kit, Arrma speed controller, custom fitted Venom 5000 8.4v battery, and the motors I've used have been the stock 540, Traxxas Titan 550 12T, Tamiya 540 BZ 23T, and now I'm using an HPI Firebolt 15T.

First, a picture from Tamiya, to familiarize with how the vehicle is supposed to look

IMG_1105_zps6c47f42a.jpg

IMG_1240_zpse5bc3d82.jpg

IMG_1650_zps34c831b9.jpg

IMG_1776_zps3456c380.jpg

IMG_1928_zps759ce0ad.jpg

IMG_2011_zps5496d408.jpg

IMG_2059_zps33541333.jpg

And the link to the complete build up..

http://s1356.photobu...4/neverfollow1/

Nice Cayenne, and nice short course tires! Albeit they give a slightly comical look. They rub on the body if the suspension is compressed, don't they? :)

Thank you! With the big tires, I was getting some rubbing until I trimmed the body. I rarely use that set up though. Due to the higher center of gravity with the body mounted higher, it tends to roll easily, especially with the side bite of those tires. I may get a rock crawler motor for those wheels.

Welcome :D

Nice KN. All too often the DF01 is thought of as a buggy chassis when it's much more capable than that.