hotshot kid

audi quattro rally restoration

<p><p>here are some pics of my audi restoration, i bought this a few months back, the bodyshell was well past it, the chassis just needed a good clean up, the wheels needed some work as were very tatty... i have bought front and rear bumpers and a ***** repro bodyshell.. my aim is a ashes to ashes tamiya audi quattro, for those not familiar with the car ive included some photos of it... the project is nearly done, just need to detail the bumpersthe car as i got it13.jpg12.jpgchassis cleaned up11.jpgwheel refurb14.jpgwheels and chassis sorted15.jpgnew bumpers16.jpgnew repro body19-1.jpg18-1.jpgthe ashes to ashes audi quattro1a.jpg1b.jpgbody painted111.jpg112.jpg113.jpg114.jpg115.jpg 

• Like 1

Wow. Excellent work. Definitely brought that one back to life. Do you happen to know what size the body is? I would love to build a car using that body, just not sure if I'd use that chassis though. I personally would want more of a road car version. But nonetheless, congratulations on an outstanding restoration!

Wow, fantastic job on the wheel refurb -they look better than new now !

did you put new tires on the rims? hey look totaly different.

looks great .. but u better get rid of the words " ***** repo body " before twinset or another mod has a coronary over the use of the words .. cause its in the rules .. and rules is rules mate ! ..

• Like 1

i've been looking at the ***** bodies but i'm struggling to find the Tamiya front and rear bolt-on parts, where did you get them?

looks good so far