speedy_w_beans

Tamiyaclub USA Members

Good to hear the skinny on FLA. Sure wish OldSkool was still a member, he was in St Pete last I had contact with him ages ago.

If ever I get over to see my brother in Ft Meyers, I shall try to book some time to look you up.

Pittsburgh PA here. Too bad there's not some organized Tamiya Vintage event annually...as long as it's within 6-7 hours I'd make the road trip. Anyone ever feel like running a few let me know...perfect time to try out my GoPro.

I can bring XLT, SS, Super Champ, Frog, Hornet, Wild One, FAV, Monster Racers, Lunchbox, MB, Boomerang, etc. Wish I lived near beach as SRB's rock on sand!

Hello...

Just found this post. Been on here for about a month but better late than never!

I'm from the Washington, DC suburbs, Fairfax County specifically. I saw a few in the area from earlier, hope there's more!

north central Indiana..

I race r/c trucks....4x4 and 2wd

started racing in 1986 with a sand scorch.....

Hey guys. Northern Illinois here. I'm in the burbs just north of Chicago.  Looking for other Tamiya fanatics to Run with. 

DFW Tx. Area here.....I gots stuff.......... no where to race so plan is to buy land and build my own little track

Howdy, I'm north of St Louis MO. We have several tracks here, but none that have any Tamiya participation. Personally I've had my own tracks on and off, and I'll be making a new one in the near future for both racing. But also for crawling, as I really like scale crawling. I've been considering buying some astro turf to make an outdoor carpeted track so the trucks stay clean. But the cost is the limiting factor in doing that.

I drive through Ferguson to go and visit the in laws in Ohio. My mom lives in Nevada, MO. Will be in a pretty big hurry this year though, have to make it to OH in quick time.

On 6/19/2017 at 8:50 AM, Crash Cramer said:

I drive through Ferguson to go and visit the in laws in Ohio. My mom lives in Nevada, MO. Will be in a pretty big hurry this year though, have to make it to OH in quick time.

Check the highways before you come through as there's road construction on I70 in a few places. They've been doing a good job at doing most of their work at night so as to not fubar the traffic.

Thanks for the heads up, fingers crossed as I don't have many options to get through there and it seems EVERY year they are working on something, last year it was Indiana's turn to be the construction state.

3 hours ago, Crash Cramer said:

Thanks for the heads up, fingers crossed as I don't have many options to get through there and it seems EVERY year they are working on something, last year it was Indiana's turn to be the construction state.

IL is the worst right now since they are billions in debt with no present state budget. They claimed on the news that by the end of the month I-dot will stop all road construction projects in the present condition from no funds to complete them. They also said there's been over 200 lawsuits filed against the state for not paying its bills, most of which are public schools who filed them. Its completely nuts and IMO unAmerican!  Imagine seeing pubic schools filing bankruptcy from lack of state funding! I feel bad for those citizens since they don't deserve this nightmare... 

On 5/7/2019 at 8:25 AM, Scott_CT said:

Central Connecticut

Hello fellow nutmeg’er. I’m also current living the Constitution State. (Although I’m officially from NJ)

53 minutes ago, Finnsllc said:

@Exit13  HAHA im Exit 4

Yo exit. 4 - we are mad close. I’ll see you on Candlewood Lake this summer, down the hatch!

I lived in Omaha - well, Ralston, but that got sucked up by Omaha. Ran all through that part of the world - from Grand Island to the "Arm Pit of Omaha" / Council Bluffs, IA :lol:)  South to KS and North to SD.

On 4/14/2021 at 2:49 PM, chuckjaywalk said:

Omaha, NE

On 8/11/2021 at 11:58 AM, kwkride said:

South of Omaha, NE

I lived in Omaha - well, Ralston, but that got sucked up by Omaha. Ran all through that part of the world - from Grand Island to the "Arm Pit of Omaha" / Council Bluffs, IA )  South to KS and North to SD.

On 2/5/2021 at 10:07 PM, mike in pa said:

nePA, West End of the Poconos. 

Me too.   Just to the west of the Poconos!

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, SlideWRX said:

Michigan, in the northern suburbs of Detroit.

Hey neighbor! I'm south and west, just off I-94 :D

• Like 1