Sign in to follow this  
Daves956

winter blizzard projects

Neat and different, should stand out in the snow! Are you going to fit some lights?

Neat and different, should stand out in the snow! Are you going to fit some lights?

I hadn't thought about that but I should put some on it. The body is a little bigger than the chassis so they would probably need to be body mounted. Once the body is really mounted I'll think of something.

A bit of progress. The body is mounted and so are the tranny, motor and servo. Test drove it and it's faster than the other one and just as fun to drive. So now there are two. The heavy metal one needs a bit of detail work before it snows.

IMG_1507.jpg

Looking good Dave - the two body shapes really set them apart. HM just needs some lights, and maybe a roof rack with medical cases and fuel cans - no danger of these grip rolling in the corners !!

The HM body overhangs the chassis so I was thinking of 4 lights cut into the front grill area. I've got a roof rack around somewhere and I'll see how it looks on top.

It's kinda funny. I picked up what I thought was one on kind of a novelty idea but they really are a blast to drive. It would be a hard decision to let go of either one now. I put a 3300KV four pole waterproof brushlass in the HL and it really flies.

Looking good Dave - the two body shapes really set them apart. HM just needs some lights, and maybe a roof rack with medical cases and fuel cans - no danger of these grip rolling in the corners !!

I'm not going to put stuff on the rack, it was more to break up that boring roof. I'm calling this one finished.

photo.jpg