Sign in to follow this  
Sheriff

What you getting for Christmas?!

Hope you got the new gopro 3 , But then again i love my gopro 2 . <_<

Then again i need to use it :lol: , Been working & have not had the time

to play . As it has been dark to ride my RMZ 450 , 09 .

No idea, it might not even be one, but the suppliers address suggests it might be. To be honest I'd prefer it to be a cheaper one, as then i won't be worried about it sitting atop an RC car, of getting hit by low tree branches (atop my helmet) when out on the MTB trails

Another notch for the GoPro here.

These were my options:

84193 Mclaren Honda MP4/6

Thunder Tiger SB5 RTR

DB01 Durga

Comm Lathe

GoPro 2 motorsport

GoPro was the 'sensible' choice. Hopefully some better vids to come from me on TamiyaClub over the hot summer :ph34r:

I was thinking 956 rere with the ball diff but decided to upgrade the ones I have but I still wanted something in the box. Fate stepped in and made the decision for me. A friend sent me a text this morning about a local NIB 956 for sale. I'll go for it but it won't ever get out of the box. How could I say no to a mark 7 NIB for 150?

Well i dont think i was going to be getting anything rc related . Imagin my shock when i came across a e-mail that was intended to have being sent to my wife confirming the order for a Heng Long full option Walker Bulldog tank ! . God bless her . :wub: .

• Like 2

That's awesome! Kind of like what happened to me last year when I got a notification from Tower Hobbies that I was getting a Knight Hauler!

Now you have to act surprised and keep the secret! NICE! :D

I'm heading for a smack round the ears :wacko: judging by the look on her face :angry: when she enters the RC room with my current four projects on the desk :lol:

That's awesome! Kind of like what happened to me last year when I got a notification from Tower Hobbies that I was getting a Knight Hauler!

Now you have to act surprised and keep the secret! NICE! :D

i guess shes being spying on the threads i've being reading lol

I'm getting two airbrush guns and a compressor with tank!!!

I love you santa... Errhhhmmm... Girlfriend...

Badboy

I'm heading for a smack round the ears :wacko: judging by the look on her face :angry: when she enters the RC room with my current four projects on the desk :lol:

SPRUNG !!!! , Your in big trouble mister :o . Just think if she found the Bruiser :unsure: , It may be

better if you send me the bruiser for safe keeping :lol: & any other NIB stuff .

SPRUNG !!!! , Your in big trouble mister :o . Just think if she found the Bruiser :unsure: , It may be

better if you send me the bruiser for safe keeping :lol: & any other NIB stuff .

Hmmm let me think about the bruiser :P

Got another project on route too, conveniently that will just look like another Xmas parcel delivery ;)

Already treated myself to a SCX-10 a few weeks ago however I should be getting a Tamiya Buggy of some sort very soon.

Dear Santa, will my boss pay me the wages of the last seven months that he owns me?...

Don't answer me, I already know the answer... :(

Hmmm let me think about the bruiser :P

Got another project on route too, conveniently that will just look like another Xmas parcel delivery ;)

So you agree on sending the bruiser , I see :P . Now that's your tongue sticking out licking the stamps .

RIGHT !!

:lol:

hopefully getting a maverick scout crawler and the alloy chassis and front bumper for the sand scorcher my brother gave me for free after finding it in a loft during a house clearence

Well i have more sand scorcher parts comming , Two Radshape chassis . woop! woop !

Well upto press ive got a new in box hotshot, a thunder dragon for restoration, some servo's, some esc's, motors, 3 new lipo's and thats about it i think, although might be able to bag a wild one just before the big day.