Sign in to follow this  
AZAZAL

Lowrider conversion on the jeep

Just fitted the lowrider conversion to my jeep wrangler, it looks pants but i like the wheels, does anyone know of any other tyres that will fit the wheels so that it fills the arches abit more...[?]

I think any 2.2" buggy front tires fit those wheels. Proline Dirt Hawgs (4WD fronts) would suit the car.

The original tires that came with low-rider kit and the Isuzu Mu (low-rider version) are TGX radial tires, so any TGX-tires will fit. If you want to run it off-road, I would suggest using the TGX rallyblock tires. I will try out that combination myself, but I'm prepared that there may be clearance problem as the TGX rallyblock tires have a slightly higher profile than the original radials.

Hi all, thanks for the help guys...miramar, if the tgx tyres are slightly bigger then i should get away with puting the origional springs back on to give the clearance or is that not the case[?]

I've checked out TGX rallyblock tires on TGX and XC lowrider wheels on my Pajero MTW. TGX wheels have less offset than original XC wheels, so it looks ridicilous. TGX rallyblock tires on XC lowrider wheels looks great, and though the diameter is slightly smaller than XC tires, ground clearance will be slightly smaller too, but the more aggressive pattern should more than compensate for it! Also, there are no clearance problems during steering or suspension movement, at least not with the Pajero MTW body. Shouldn't be with Pajero XB, CR-V, Mu or Wrangler either.

Hi, thanks to all for their input, thanks to miramar for your time etc, i have tried out the tyres but i am still not happy with it so i will be sticking with origionals..

thanks all

the only thing to please a woman.....is herself