Sign in to follow this  
beetlebanger1

lost part ! :(

seeking threaded metal steering rod from servo to steering horn ... and also instructions on how to wire in the ledlight unit that comes with the wrangler jeep.......please help...... cheers guys

On a CC01 I assume? You might have more luck posting in the classified section.

Or pick up some M3 threaded rod and make your own, gotta be cheaper than a new part.

true .but i like things to be original....... i have enought grief at work with trucks having to cut and shut bodies and god knows what at work to make things fit .......im looking for the easy way out this time ..

The LED Unit plugs in between the battery and the speed control from what I remember - it should have a male/female 'pass-thru' connector - the battery goes in one side, the ESC the other

Then, just plug the LED leads into it - they stay lit all the time on the Wrangler kit, so if you plug them in and they light up, you done it right!

Edit;

I changed the connector on mine, but this might help;

Battery power goes to top left

build078.jpg

more here; http://www.tamiyaclu...484&hl=wrangler

Search eBay? or go on RC4WD.com and buy a custom HD steering setup (you have to piece it together going off measurements)

ivegotone of these steering set ups but they dont come with the part i need ... the metal rod that goes from the servo to the steering arm

can some body help me please ??????????????/

What length is the rod you need?

I've got a few spare ones laying about,maybe one of them will do the job?

Part you need is part number BS2 in the manual. It's a 3x32mm threaded rod. It comes in the shaft bag part number 9415009. As I type this there are two on Ebay, just search for the part number. You could of course as others have said buy a length of threaded 3mm rod and cut it to suit. B&Q sell 3mm threaded rod.

You would also need the two end connectors which are part D2 in the manual. These are commonly available on Ebay.

• Like 1

If it only needs to be 32mm you may already have a 3M bolt that'll fit, just cut the head off and clean it up with a file.

acprc .........you have just made my xmas bud..... .. thank you very much .... and mr crispy .... thank you aswell tho... that was going to be my next option .. cheers guys

acprc .........you have just made my xmas bud..... .. thank you very much .... and mr crispy .... thank you aswell tho... that was going to be my next option .. cheers guys

You are welcome, for future ref the manuals are available on the site.

Sign in to follow this