Sign in to follow this  
Lonewolf1

Wanted cc01 parts

HI

im after cc01 parts im after alot of parts steering links gears motor pinion.

anythings you got i most likley need

or if anybody has a full cc01 they want to sell i would be interested

thanks in advance

Lonewolf

just buy a new kit and start from sctratch... I posted on here as well as a few other RC sites for a F350 High Lift and got nothing... even bid on some eBay used setups - bought one new and doing it my way instead of starting over with someone's left overs...

i would but i dont need much to put the one i got rights its only really metal shafts and gears to be honest

Hi,

i have a complete cc-01/xc gear set.

What shafts do you need? dimensions or fitment locations would help the search.

I also have a 4x4 one way front diff kit if you are interested?

UK?

Simon.

Hi Simon

I'm in the uk mate

I'm goin to have to say all the shafts that hold re gears in the place mate also after the steering links and screw set . Bought a cc01 the other day and its been taken to bits for a rebuild and parts have been misplaced

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,

I just have a gear set but i think Tony has the other bits on ebay,type in "Tamiya XC" or put this number into thier search

I don`t know why or how the shafts set differs from the CC-01 but i`ll bet the ones you need are there,he does state "not for rere" you could ask why maybe?I bet they fit :)

have a peek through his store,i think he will be able to help.

£10 for the gears posted if you gift or pay the fees.

cheers,

Simon.

Cheers Simon will take a look got the cc01 spread over the kitchen table this morning while the better half is at work lol may need thos gears from you but will let you know

Sign in to follow this