Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueDragon

How can I add lighting to a Ford F150 SVT?

Hi people,

I've recently bought a Tamiya F150 SVT LIghtning and I plan on busing a USM-RC kit up so it has sounds and lighting. But as you know this truck doesnt have light buckets as its not designed to have lights. So how easy would it be to make some light buckets for the headlights?

If it too hard I might just have a couple of LEDs sticking out of the bottom where the fog lights are.

Hi people,

I've recently bought a Tamiya F150 SVT LIghtning and I plan on busing a USM-RC kit up so it has sounds and lighting. But as you know this truck doesnt have light buckets as its not designed to have lights. So how easy would it be to make some light buckets for the headlights?

If it too hard I might just have a couple of LEDs sticking out of the bottom where the fog lights are.

Hi people,

actually its quite easy - the tops of tubes of tooth paste make good light buckets . Drill a hole for the led - silver paint the inside and then glue the buckets in place .

Anychance you know of anyone who has done this so I can see how it looks?

i did it last year but i've since sold the car - sorry

You not got any pictures anywhere then hahaha

PM in your inbox .