BigSteve

Re release news

What Klausen said, 1000x over!!!

Tamiya may consider if there are 100,000 firmed order.:-D:-D:-D:-D

Like how hard is it to do.

A super champ body & rear shock kit to fit to a buggy champ if tamiya are worried about fragile flaws with the superchanp body or just release the superchamp...

Or a blazing blazer must be re-re'd!.. what is going on!... sorry im getting a bit antsy, not good to mix with beers lol.. tamiya please wake up... :)

It's that time of year again folks, with the Shizuoka Hobby Show just around the corner, and this is usually the time when the most sensational announcements are made with regards to re-releases. Tamiyablog and/or our good friend Mokei Kagaku will no doubt be getting the early info within the next 10 days....so what are your predictions? Will the Blazing Blazer or 959 finally arrive? Maybe the Bigwig rumours will finally come to fruition? Or perhaps they will have a break from the re-releases for this year's show?

Maybe Kyosho will continue further down the re-re path and announce the Tomahawk or Optima?

I think we may see something like the Astute come back. Or perhaps they will surprise everyone by finally bringing back the Monster Beetle?

• Like 1

Monster Beetle II on a WT-01 perhaps?

...And of course a Bigwig would be lovely!

Ugh, this time of year again lol. 959 or bust! Two weeks of hope, then another year of despair.

• Like 2

They've already announced the re-release of the M01 and M02... at least, they have in the news I read down here in Australia today...

Alex

They've already announced the re-release of the M01 and M02... at least, they have in the news I read down here in Australia today...

Alex

That kind of sounds like an April fools? Is it April 1st there?

• Like 1

Can't get anything past you guys.....

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thunder, thought maybe it was the local blog doing an April fools.

Ugh, this time of year again lol. 959 or bust! Two weeks of hope, then another year of despair.

If there is one person's reaction I am looking forward to most if/when the 959 does get re-released it is yours. :)

Personally speaking, this is my favourite time of the Tamiya calendar year. Something always arrives that cranks up the excitement.

• Like 1

If there is one person's reaction I am looking forward to most if/when the 959 does get re-released it is yours. :)

Personally speaking, this is my favourite time of the Tamiya calendar year. Something always arrives that cranks up the excitement.

All jokes aside, this is my favorite time of year as well. All the wonderful speculation, followed by a teaser image before the show, the big announcement, and then waiting for late summer/fall to get my grubby paws on whatever was re re'd. Wandy, on that fateful day, I hope to not disappoint you lol.
  • Like 1

All jokes aside, this is my favorite time of year as well. All the wonderful speculation, followed by a teaser image before the show, the big announcement, and then waiting for late summer/fall to get my grubby paws on whatever was re re'd. Wandy, on that fateful day, I hope to not disappoint you lol.

Must be time for a change. Mr. T will announce the 959 at the show for instant release :) (I hate the waiting over the summer)

• Like 1

Wandy, on that fateful day, I hope to not disappoint you lol.

I'm sure you won't. :)

To be honest, I will be as ecstatic as you when it comes. It's the new Holy Grail of the re-re's now isn't it?

• Like 1

You know, I'd totally be happy if they re re the Monster Beetle.

• Like 1

You know, I'd totally be happy if they re re the Monster Beetle.

Give current form it would just be the shell on a Wr-02

Give current form it would just be the shell on a Wr-02

That would be good. New reasonably priced decals! (Just as long as they keep the spotlight mounts on the nose cone !!)

Maybe a super sabre or Hotshot II in lieu of a Boomerang re-re-re .......

I'd love them to do a Re-re Super Sabre

• Like 2

It is likely a belated April Fools prank, but a friend of a friend who is in the trade mentioned that we'll be seeing a Blitzer shell moulded in red, mounted on a WT-01 chassis, supplied with MB-inspired decals, and branded the Neo Monster Bug.

What do you think the chances are that it is true?

• Like 1