BigSteve

Re release news

My vote for a Manta Ray, Top Force, and Top Force EVO since its Tamiya's 40th Anniversary.

2016 being the 30th anniversary of the Bigwig................

• Like 2

For a few years now I have said on these forums that I could see them re-releasing 58001 to mark it's 40th Anniversary. Let's see if it happens eh?

• Like 1

For a few years now I have said on these forums that I could see them re-releasing 58001 to mark it's 40th Anniversary. Let's see if it happens eh?

Or how about like they did for the 30th, but this time a 1/10th hard body 934 (with lexan spare) on a shorter TRF420 chassis? The pinnacle of scale accuracy with the ultimate in engineering.

959 and maybe the hilux are the only ones I need for nostalgic reasons... Isn't 30 year anniversary for 959 in 2016 ????

Tamiyablog have put up a post 'Full new product list of Tamiya Fair 2015 exhibition', of which the RC section is below:

RC Models
â—‡ 1/14 RC Aero Avante kit (star unit series)
â—‡ Fine spec Radio set (with TRE-01)
â—‡ 1/10 RC Raikiri GT (TT-02)
â—‡ RCC FF-04 EVO Black Edition chassis kit [RC Limited]
â—‡ 1/10 RC car Mazda Roadster (M-05 chassis)
â—‡ FF-04 EVO titanium screw set [RC Special Products]
â—‡ 1/10 RC MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (TT-02 chassis)
â—‡ 1/10 RC TG10-Mk.2 FZ racing chassis kit [RC Limited]
â—‡ SP.1583 Mazda Roadster Spare Body set
â—‡ OP.1676 GF-01 5-spoke wheels (white)
â—‡ OP.1677 GF-01 chrome-plated wheel (10-spoke)
â—‡ OP.1678 GF-01-WR-02 F Parts (Black plating)
â—‡ XB Heavy Dump (GF-01 chassis)
â—‡ XB Mazda Roadster (M-05 chassis)
â—‡ XB MOTUL AUTECH GT-R ( TT-02 chassis)

Was really hoping for a 959 MF-01 - guess this will have to wait until next year then :(

Tamiyablog have put up a post 'Full new product list of Tamiya Fair 2015 exhibition', of which the RC section is below:

RC Models

â—‡ 1/14 RC Aero Avante kit (star unit series)

â—‡ Fine spec Radio set (with TRE-01)

â—‡ 1/10 RC Raikiri GT (TT-02)

â—‡ RCC FF-04 EVO Black Edition chassis kit [RC Limited]

â—‡ 1/10 RC car Mazda Roadster (M-05 chassis)

â—‡ FF-04 EVO titanium screw set [RC Special Products]

â—‡ 1/10 RC MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (TT-02 chassis)

â—‡ 1/10 RC TG10-Mk.2 FZ racing chassis kit [RC Limited]

â—‡ SP.1583 Mazda Roadster Spare Body set

â—‡ OP.1676 GF-01 5-spoke wheels (white)

â—‡ OP.1677 GF-01 chrome-plated wheel (10-spoke)

â—‡ OP.1678 GF-01-WR-02 F Parts (Black plating)

â—‡ XB Heavy Dump (GF-01 chassis)

â—‡ XB Mazda Roadster (M-05 chassis)

â—‡ XB MOTUL AUTECH GT-R ( TT-02 chassis)

Was really hoping for a 959 MF-01 - guess this will have to wait until next year then :(

"Heavy Dump" LOL... Expert Built no less.

• Like 1

"Heavy Dump" LOL... Expert Built no less.

It's not a job for an amateur...

I for one am in need of an epic re-release such as Hilux, Blazing Blazer, 959. If I see one more mutant ORV chassis re-re.. ( cough: Monster Beetle) I'm going to lose it lol.

Deep breath..!There's always February.. We got the Bruiser 3 years ago in Feb. Stay positive

I'd be letting the moths out of the wallet for a Kyohso Ultima or Optima Pro / Salute / Mid. From Mr T I'd like to see a Boomerang chassis with a winger shell and some vanquish wheels (Not strictly a re-re, more a re-hash).

• Like 3

I see amongst the xb rc's the heavy dump is their! I thought by now the Honda city turbo would be a xb! Or at least a few variations different decals etc!

I would love to see a re released Winger body, just to laugh at the guy that for a year has tried selling one for US $1,128.00 on eBay.

About 12 years ago I sold a near mint one on a boomerang chassis for 30 quid, not realising the rarity of the them. What can I say apart from Doh ! :blink:

I for one am in need of an epic re-release such as Hilux, Blazing Blazer, 959. If I see one more mutant ORV chassis re-re.. ( cough: Monster Beetle) I'm going to lose it lol.

Deep breath..!There's always February.. We got the Bruiser 3 years ago in Feb. Stay positive

4 years ago, and the Mountain Rider 2 years ago, hoping it's a pattern.

I'm curious to know if that King Cab rumour from last summer is going to come to fruition this year. The sooner the better for me.

Also, now that they have suprised us with the re-release of the TA02 Porsche GT2 last year I hope they plough on and bring back all of those classic Touring Cars on the TA01/02. The early 1990s is now a quarter of a century ago so they are definitely in the vintage club. :)

• Like 1

Has been known for 1 month:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78352&p=612230

And I don't think it can be considered a re-release as a Pajero Lowrider version of the CC-01 hasn't previously existed as a kit.

Sorry I must have read over this. You are right it's no re-release. I threw this post in the wrong thread. I was so shocked that I couldn't find the right one. :wacko:

• Like 1

It's the big Shizuoka Hobby Show in 6 weeks time and there are a chunk of iconic kits that are simply begging for an anniversary re-release : -

* 40 years since the (58001) Porsche 934

* 35 years since the (58028) Toyota Hilux

* 30 years since the (10th Anniversary Celebration) Bigwig

* 30 years since the Porsche 959.

We already know we are getting the Blackfoot, which is 30 years old this year too. But surely, at least one of these others will come back too?

• Like 1

Bruiser 'low rider' has just been confirmed on the Tamiya website. No pics yet, is that going to be the Hilux 4x4 equivalent?

• Like 4

Would be interesting to see if it's a more scale looking ride height than the bruiser had