BigSteve

Re release news

Maybe TC members from Japan can see which vintage models are being unloading from their local site may give us an indication the next rere will be??

Maybe TC members from Japan can see which vintage models are being unloading from their local site may give us an indication the next rere will be??

Truth is, its just my hunch, NOBODY knows, save for the guys in the factory, i dont know, i just have this feeling, its a closely guarded, biggie.......but dont all throw rotten fruit at me if im wrong of course LOL, its just how i see it going by the silent few months we have had.lee

Oh please be the SONIC FIGHTER......... its the grey body that does it for me hehe. Im still hoping for the 959, i think i could go without a lot of re re models, just to bag a 959 or two.

lee

As long as they fix the dogbone launching problem I'll buy a couple 959 models as well! I think it was a problem with the control arm mounting but I'm not engineer...Oh, that glorious battery killing technigold.. 5 minutes of glory :) I also wonder if they would reuse the primitive reservoir damper style. Aside from the Celica in that same series, has any other Tamiya kit used a similar oil damper style?

Given the wheelie trend that seems to be going on in Japan, I would really like to see the wheeler re-released on the Wr-02. They have all the parts and know how to put it together :)

James.

Seems feasible...

Remember the 1/32 battery operated City Turbo that had a Suzuki Jimny and Wild Willy brothers? Well they both are on the WR02 so it wouldn't suprise me... :)

Yup, Tamiya released this on their japan website many moons ago:

http://blog.roodo.co...es/9698749.html

Many members here have used that guide to build their own WR-02 Wheeler. I would definitely cough up re-re money to get one as those bodies go for well over $100, IF you can find them - PLUS you would get an the awesome box art box too :)

Come on Mr T - pretty please :)

James.

The Wheeler would be awesome. I have one on a WR02 chassis, it looks fabulous but I have to run it gently and even then I panic! A new kit and a couple of spare bodies would definitely be on my shopping list :)

I'd be less panicy about driving one one a WR-02 and RC Boys wheels than the old stuff. It'd feel like a TA-06 Pro in comparison to the original chassis. Although the WR-02 is geared substantially lower 60 - 80% of the Willy chassis's ratio (pinion choice dependent), must not be too speedy.

On that thought, I'd like to do a Wheeler on a shorty TL-01... That'd be nifty.

The monster beetle wil be next,

on the DT-02 chassis. :P:lol:

I'm thinking the same, might not be next but certainly this year.

Not sure about putting it on a DT-02 chassis though!?!?!

is there REALLY a chance T will re-re the monster beetle? that would make my millennium falcon.

No 58xxx stuff listed yet. It will come though. :)

Haha, I see Beef's told them to 'sort it' :-)

• Like 1

Yup, Tamiya released this on their japan website many moons ago:

http://blog.roodo.co...es/9698749.html

Many members here have used that guide to build their own WR-02 Wheeler. I would definitely cough up re-re money to get one as those bodies go for well over $100, IF you can find them - PLUS you would get an the awesome box art box too :)

Come on Mr T - pretty please :)

James.

That's right I forgot that was released, I remember now seeing a few showroom entries of them :)

I'm not particularly fond of the chrome wheels, so if they could bring back the originals with it would be awesome!

Superchamp, even if tamiya put out a body kit and rear suspension kit to modify a buggy champ i would be happy. Blazing blazer for sure!.. wild willy 1 now that would be great..

Anyone notice the amount of hilux and blazer stuff for sale on the bay at the moment ?

Maybe wishful thinking on my part but maybe...........they know something we don't

Maybe just hedging their bets ?

Terragni

Anyone notice the amount of hilux and blazer stuff for sale on the bay at the moment ?

Maybe wishful thinking on my part but maybe...........they know something we don't

Maybe just hedging their bets ?

Terragni

No different to blackfoot's , Monsterbeetles etc . + fox's , falcons .

It has all the sellers worryed & they are selling what they can , as all

they wanted is the high price & not sure what Mr T is going to bring out .

Only my opinion :D ....

maybe like that BF3 or Mudblaster2 thing

One would assume it'll be a 'Monster Beetle 2' on the Blackfoot III chassis. Possibly delayed for a bit to give some space between it and the Blitzer Beetle 2011. That's my theory anyway.

The only way we'll get an 'awesome' Monster Beetle re-release will be if it's on a cool, new chassis. I can't see them releasing on the space-frame, but they did re-release the Brat and Frog....

The original Monster Beetle was on a 'hopped up' Blackfoot chassis so I guess they 'could' do similar this time around and hop up the BFIII chassis...

Sorry, been out of touch for a while. Has there been a re-re Avante 2001 yet? Fingers crossed!

Nope but we can all wish ;) There's a good selection of the parts available via the Avante 2011 and the Vajra though.

May 2013:

58549  1/10 Agrios (TXT-2 Chassis)

58560  1/10 Ferrari 458 Challenge (TT-02 Chassis)

58564  1/10 Toyota Land Cruiser 40 Black Special (Painted Body) (CC-01 Chassis)

header_58564.jpg

Well Shizuoka show is 16th-19th May, so only a month to wait to see what DT-02 rehashes they come up with ;)

May 2013:

58549  1/10 Agrios (TXT-2 Chassis)

58560  1/10 Ferrari 458 Challenge (TT-02 Chassis)

58564  1/10 Toyota Land Cruiser 40 Black Special (Painted Body) (CC-01 Chassis)

Really? fantastic.