Sign in to follow this  
pattinsonchris

Brushless Speedcontroller LRP SXX TC. Boxed with instructions and decals

For Sale

High End Brushless Speed Controller, NIMH or Lipo compatible

LRP SXX TC. Boxed, with instructions and decals.

Fully working, just removed from my 2wd car as I am running my sponsors electrics.

Includes switch and capacitor and cooling fan.

Cost me £210 when new. 6 months old. Never missed a beat.

Sell for £50 posted in UK.

Link to the description of the item here:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=34119

Manufacturer's description here:

SXX series is a complete redesign of the super-successful SPHERE series and boosts brushless performance into a new dimension.

LRP sets new standards and is conquering R/C-racing worldwide!SXX series is a complete redesign of the super-successful SPHERE series and boosts brushless performance into a new dimension. LRP once again confirms and proves its leading position in brushless technology.

The all new SXX TC spec represent the best of todays brushless speed control! With its new ADPC 2 software, low profile heatsink and plugged fan, optimised Internal Temp Check System 2 and many more great features results in a perfect speed control for 1/10 Onroad (Touringcar modified) and 4wd Offroad modified.

Features;

• C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperatures
  • New X.Brake: Stronger brake and 10 autobrake setting for perfect adjustments.
  • New ADPC 2 software: 10 power profiles, includes all profiles used by the team.
  • Extra small size: 30.5x34x21mm
  • Optimised Internal Temp Check System 2: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature that the speedo has reached.
  • Sensored design
  • AutoCell System: Automatic NiMH-LiPo adaptation
  • Externally removable power capacitor and 3.3mm2 power cable

Specification;

• Rec. Motor Limit - Over 3.0T (7.4V)
  • Rec. Motor Limit - Over 2.5T (6V)
  • Voltage Input - 4.8-7.4V
  • Type - Forward / Brake

Sign in to follow this