Jaypeg

What re-release to get?

you fool! do you know what you have done?! you have killed us all. oh wait, nevermind...

you fool! do you know what you have done?! you have killed us all. oh wait, nevermind...

ha ha

I just picked up a Wild One too! It has been one that has always intreged me. Welcome to the club!

OSR

Thanks mate, yeah I'm looking forward to getting mine... Though my order is delayed for a couple of weeks. Just reading up on build tips at the mo...yeah man OSR :)

Glad your going for the Wild One, it was the one I always wanted never had back then. it's a great time for 80's kid with the choice of rere's is quite outstanding

Thanks mate.. I'm looking forward to building it. im already looking at other kits but i think i just need to chill and do one at a time.

• Like 1

Thanks mate.. I'm looking forward to building it. im already looking at other kits but i think i just need to chill and do one at a time.

Nice choice with the wild one.. welcome to the re-re addiction :) maybe later get a hornet or frog or a subaru brat or all of em.. totally old school in design and handling or even an srb, buggy champ or sand scorcher.. enjoy your builds..

Well the main showrroms could do with a few more W1 re-res - sadly lacking at present.

I almost ordered one this morning but figured the price isn;t going to change much so plenty of time to consider it.