Rockcrusher

Do you ever find fellow RCers out and about?

I'm something of a closet RCer :ph34r: and outside of my immediate family nobody knows I'm into rc cars at all. Since none of my friends or colleagues are into RC in any format and wouldn't really get it to be honest, "a 40 something man playing with toy cars???", I tend not to talk about it -_-

Me too I am in the closet on the RC stuff!

OSR

Well maybe my sarcasm is not at the same level as yours then, english is not my first language and I sometimes have a hard time ''getting'' some jokes. No hard feelings here and all is well.

I had no idea Montreal was the strip club capital in North America, quite a reputation we have then! Cheers everyone! :D

• Like 2

well - here's one article that popped right up on the subject from a major canadian newspaper: http://bit.ly/fdMUfy

don't read it if you are very sensitive to this sort of thing. not that it's graphic at all - it's in the *newspaper* after all - but i don't want anyone getting upset at me.

Well maybe my sarcasm is not at the same level as yours then, english is not my first language and I sometimes have a hard time ''getting'' some jokes. No hard feelings here and all is well.

I had no idea Montreal was the strip club capital in North America, quite a reputation we have then! Cheers everyone! :D

Afraid so, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1