Sign in to follow this  
Doomed

Street Devil...

Just got a few shots of my Street Devil. I don't see many around.

Street1sm_zps0b39d2e0.jpg

Street2sm_zpsb829af71.jpg

Street3sm_zpsf0ed6550.jpg

• Like 1

I really like these. The Parma body doesn't seem to get much love which I don't understand because I think it looks great. And this one has been used too which is good to see.

I also see you're from the Big O! - I have a few connections there and was in Bellevue just last year. Go Huskers!

Go Huskers!

And yes I agree very detailed for a Parma body. This one has been used but all seems to be there and in pretty good shape.

I think that the body that you see is actually a street devil body that came with the kit. Check this link out!

http://www.google.ca...29,r:3,s:0,i:91

OSR

As far as I know, Tamiya used a Parma body for this kit, forgive me if I have misunderstood you, but yes that is the original kit body which was made by Parma.

As far as I know, Tamiya used a Parma body for this kit, forgive me if I have misunderstood you, but yes that is the original kit body which was made by Parma.

Hmmm! Didn't know that! Learn something everyday! Is this the only model that Tamiya used a Parama body for their kit?

OSR

Is this the only model that Tamiya used a Parama body for their kit?

OSR

No, there is another...

Sorry I am still trying to find it as I read it in the forum somewhere. And I was trying to be like Yoda refering to Leia.

• Like 1

Awww, come on, no Star Wars fans here? Or maybe I'm not as funny as I think I am... :lol:

• Like 1

B)

Just got a few shots of my Street Devil. I don't see many around.

Street1sm_zps0b39d2e0.jpg

Street2sm_zpsb829af71.jpg

Street3sm_zpsf0ed6550.jpg

Wow, first time I ever saw this model, funny thing is I was looking at the parma bodies last night, thinking I could mount one on my old TL01 chassis cause I wanted a street rod. B)

I noticed mine has rubber tires on the rear instead of foams. The rubber looks more scale but not stock.

The rubber tyres on the rear look great.

Is that a Sport Tuned motor in the pic? It should be because this kit came with a Sport Tuned.

I like how most of the ones I see on the main site have the aerial wire inside the body - helps with the clean look.

Is there even a hole for the aerial tube anywhere on the body?

What is the other?

Got it! The other is the 58153: Daytona Thunder.

And yes it has the sport tuned motor. Aside from the rubber rears it really looks complete. Oh and it has holes for the body mounts and aerial wire they are just really small and would not work for normal body mounts.

• Like 1