Sign in to follow this  
Doomed

Street Devil...

I think the chassis choice on this one is really a plus. It's like the group Cs, F103 and 104 so there are a bunch of tire and wheel possibilities. With it being done at the mid length it's also compatable with all the other cool Parma and HPI bodies out there. Not that it's looks need help, it would just be a great platform for hot rods.

The rest of the story. Last night either this one or it's clone sold on Ebay. I've wanted one for a while now and I've got several hot rod bodies for that chassis plus all sorts of tires and wheels. As the bodies get finished and fitted I'll post hot rod pictures. For me it's ideal, since it will let me build more customs but all on one chassis. I plan on putting a slower motor and less pinion just to be sure it's always driven safely.

I saw a NIB one on Ebay around 6 months ago. The owner of it was pretty proud of it, judging by the price tag. I never even noticed the link to the ad on here, I just check every so often for ones I'd like to have. I was debating the idea of shortening one of the similar chassis I have here to make it into a hot rod chassis but this is better.

Yes thats why I have had this runner because it was considerably cheaper than new. Now I have one from a private party that is reasonable. If it is you that won mine its going out at lunch and I will send you the tracking number when I get back.

I still can't believe this could be seen as the ugliest thing Tamiya ever made.. Everybody has thier own tastes. I never figured I'd have the funds at the same time one was for sale, but mine is somewhere between Omaha and Denver right now and the replacement rear tires it needs are already here. The same goes for all the electronics.

The first spare body for it is the 70 AAR Cuda.