kontemax

Street Rover wheel and tires, where to find them please?

Hi people, would like to convert my Blitzer Beetle to s Street Beetle but cannot source these wonderfull tires and wheels. Do you know some place to find them?

They not pops up on ebay...

Any suggestion please?

thanks.

Max

Front wheels: #50496

Rear wheels: #50497

Tires: #50513

The wheels are available at tamico.de. You can also send them a request about the tires, as they don't seem to be in stock at the moment:

http://www.tamico.de/kontakt.php?

You'll be more successful if you search for Dynablaster wheels. They're the same as the Street Rover and Chrome Blitzer Beetle wheels.

The same wheels and tires are shared also by the TR-15T GP Stadium truck:

http://www.tamiyaclu.../car.asp?id=582

Is there a difference in front knuckle axle length between Blitzer Beetle and Street Rover? I know there is between Blitzer and Bear Hawk. It just means swapping the front knuckles for the right ones is all.

Is there a difference in front knuckle axle length between Blitzer Beetle and Street Rover? I know there is between Blitzer and Bear Hawk. It just means swapping the front knuckles for the right ones is all.

The Blitzer Beetle has long front axles, while the Street Rover and Chrome Blitzer Beetle uses regular short axles like most of Tamiya's 2WD buggys.

Hi Dante, many thanks for the info. Seidel has the worst web site I ever seen but it has the parts I need.

Good and many thanks again.

Cheers and best regards.

Max

1327497603.29ppks0.jpg

Just for your information and a bit of fun: Some time ago, there was also a complete set of these wheels and tires available as the "Street Fighter" set. This was advertised as some kind of a conversion kit for the DT-01 chassis.

Are there any other wheels these tires fit properly aside from the three-spokes? Other Blitzer wheels, maybe?

Keep in mind Blitzer wheels are slightly narrower at front than regular 2.2 ST/MT tires. However I've seen cars with Monster Beetle tires mounted on Blitzer front wheels.

That's partly why i asked...thanks. The Street Rover, etc., also have the more narrow wheels up front, and I wondered what other kits/wheels matched up for the front/rear tires.

Keep in mind Blitzer wheels are slightly narrower at front than regular 2.2 ST/MT tires. However I've seen cars with Monster Beetle tires mounted on Blitzer front wheels.