Sign in to follow this  
Madmat

FS: New Built Yokomo 180sx and some other items

Hi All,

Okay so I have decided to sell up most of the more notable models that I have collected. I have a genuine reason for selling and will explain why further along in this post. If anyone has doubts about me as a seller/buyer, I'm sure anyone that has dealt with me in the past knows that I am a genuine seller. Now for the reason I am selling a lot of my collection. As some may know already, I was diagnosed with Epilepsy a number of years back. Now I'm pretty good with brushing these sort of things off and getting on with life but recently things haven't been getting any better and in fact I see it as getting worse as my memory has been getting bad/forgetful (I have a diary now to write down everything if I want any hope of remembering to do it), terrible lack of concentration now, my speech has gotten muddle and it is getting hard to form sentences correctly or remember the right words to use (I've been typing this post for the last 4 - 5 hours :S). The real concerns though are these, on the last number of visits to the neurologist, I have been told that I need to take having Epilepsy more seriously and that I could die during a seizure or sustain severe brain damage (Seizures generally involve me being unconcious and not breathing for up to 7 minutes. Typically, the same amount of energy is used in 5 minutes as would be used by a person running a 26 mile marathon). My neurologist is quite concerned due to the high number of seizures I have had over the last 4 and a half years. Due to the importance that my neurologist has placed on me understanding that I could die and the fact that I have formed a tremor/shake/jerk in my hands I am choosing to sell these. I just am not able to complete these models with any justice now (I do regret not finishing them years ago, but I never planned on the diagnosis :/) There are a number of things that I have always wanted to do and since I am only 24, I would like to do them sooner rather than later, just in case the worst dose happen (Think bucket list :( ) In case anyone thinks that I may be lying just to try sell parts quicker, I will take pictures of my Epilepsy medication, prescriptions, and other related items beside the Tamiya models that I am selling.

I will also listen to offers on the whole lot

Update: Just a small update here for anyone interested in the items or my health for that matter. The items are still for sale, just let me know if you are interested. Health is a bit better, I've changed medications a couple times since I first put the ad up and am overall taking less pills in a day. Still the odd side effect but these things happen.

So here goes;

3 - Tamiya Lancia 037 Rally (TA03R-S Chassis Version)(SOLD to r0t0rdr1ver)

4 - Tamiya Sand Scorcher Vintage Front Tyres NIB (SOLD)

5 - Tamiya Sand Scorcher Vintage Rear Tyres NIB (SOLD)

6 - Tamiya XR311/Cheetah Black bumper and Underguard. NIP + Chassis + XR311 Driver (SOLD)

7 - MRC - Tamiya Parts Manual III (May 1986) (SOLD)

8 - MRC - Tamiya Specification & Parts GuideBook (1986) (SOLD)

9 - Tamiya 53188 Cross - Country 4WD Torque Splitter Unit BNIP

This is a BNIP Hop-Up Option for Cross-Country 4WD like the Pajero and Wrangler

For this I want €12 + P&P and PayPal charges (4% - I don't like sending money as a gift as it reduces buyers comeback should there be an issue)

IMG_9872_zps234d8682.jpg

Yokomo Nissan 180sx Drift Car

- Up for sale as I still haven't done anything with it, So I think someone else would put it to better use than I have leaving it in the box :/

dncluded with it are the follow
-Tamiya GT Tuned Motor
- Hitec HS-925 High Speed Steering Servo
- Kyosho 27MHz Receiver
- Yokomo Volk TE37 wheels (1x pair only)
- Yokomo spare wing.

Looking for €220 + P&P + PayPal (4% - I don't like sending money as a gift as it reduces buyers comeback should there be an issue)

P6087633.jpg

P6087609.jpg

P6087626.jpg

P6087632.jpg

P6087634.jpg

P6087639.jpg

P6087635.jpg

P6087644.jpg

10 - Tamiya TRF Sticker B (Blue/Yellow) NIP

For this I want €7.50 + P&P and PayPal charges (4%)

or

For €10 + P&P and PayPal charges (4%) I will include a second sticker sheet that has had two stickers removed.

11 - Tamiya TRF Sticker B (Blue/Pink) NIP

For this I want €7.50 + P&P and PayPal charges (4%)

IMG_9869_zpsb5730de8.jpg

I feel all the prices are fair and I will accept offers on them, but also remember if I get the full asking price I will be as generous as possible as I have no use for these things 6 feet under.

I will ship to anywhere in the world and am willing to place whatever value is desired onto the box/shipping details.

I will add more parts, details and pictures as I get through it all.

If you have any questions or picture requests, You can contact me by my email PM or leave a comment below

Thanks for reading

Matt

Great stuff you have for sale Matt. Hope you will sell it soon.. Nice price's to B)

XR311/Cheetah parts sold....... Will have some more items to add soon.

Bump also

All PM's and message have been replied to.

Also thanks to all for their kind words

I am amazed that there has been no interest in the Mountaineer what so ever! Especially after seeing a used Bruiser chassis sell within a couple of days!!!

Anyway, here's a bump

After a month I'm stunned there has been no interest in these !!!!

Sorry to hear your ill Mat . Hope your condition improves .

Sorry to hear your ill Mat . Hope your condition improves .

Thank you for that. For anyone that is interested, I was moved onto a different bunch of medicines recently and things do seem to be getting better slowly, so fingers crossed that this is the right stuff.

Thank you for that. For anyone that is interested, I was moved onto a different bunch of medicines recently and things do seem to be getting better slowly, so fingers crossed that this is the right stuff.

These things take time . Once they have your medication sorted out you'll feel a lot better . All the best .

Sign in to follow this