Funracer

Searching for vintage Kyosho ads

Hello fellow vintage Kyosho enthusiasts,

I would like to get myself a T-shirt printed with a vintage ad featuring Joel Johnson. I found several ones on the internet with Joel and his world championship winning Ultima, Joel with Sanyo Nicads or Joel with Trinity motors (you know: "A pretty, puny, sissy, wimpy little motor didn't win Johnson the world champs" :D ), but all of them are rather small, in low resolution or are treated with a water mark. Does anybody out there have a scan of one of those ads in a high resolution that he/she could send me?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks, Norbert

Hello fellow vintage Kyosho enthusiasts,

I would like to get myself a T-shirt printed with a vintage ad featuring Joel Johnson. I found several ones on the internet with Joel and his world championship winning Ultima, Joel with Sanyo Nicads or Joel with Trinity motors (you know: "A pretty, puny, sissy, wimpy little motor didn't win Johnson the world champs" :D ), but all of them are rather small, in low resolution or are treated with a water mark. Does anybody out there have a scan of one of those ads in a high resolution that he/she could send me?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks, Norbert

Hi Norbert,

I'm not familiar with Kyosho cars, but I have this: http://www.tamiyaclu...111835&id=23692

I don't have a scanner, but I can take pictures of it, no problem.