beefmuffin

stadium thunder body, same dimensions as F150 baja?

hello. tis i, beefy. i have a question. i've been contemplating what to do with the bargain TA01 chassis i recently acquired. i've had a stadium thunder body and decals just collecting dust which i can't seem to even give away, so i was thinking of using it on the TA01 as a way to kill two birds. not literally. birds have nothing to fear. unless they are a tender and juicy chicken.

so the question is - does anybody know, or have both and can compare, or know where the info is on whether or not the stadium thunder body will be a suitable stand-in for the F150 baja body? it looks to be a similar wheelbase and other than the fact that the stadium thunder seems, and i cannot lie, to have a big butt. i can't deny i don't like it... but maybe it'll grow on me.

i search around and can't seem to find all the needed info. sometimes dimensions and wheelbase are easy to find, sometimes not.

Yes, you can substitute a Stadium Thunder onto a TA02T chassis (Ford F-150 Baja). The TA02T chassis however is a shorter wheelbase to the regular tourer 257mm wheelbase, so the TA01 chassis will be too long.

The TA02T is a mixture of TA01 and TA02 parts to make a unique length wheelbase. Use a TA02 tub with the TA01's suspension and gearboxes and you can build up a TA02T.