MarkeyG

Merseyside meets

Hi, and welcome ! I'm not aware of any local meets planned currently, both the North West Nutters website and facebook group have been quiet for a while. Anyone else out there locally who would like to meet? Let me know preferences and I'll gladly arrange.

Thanks.

If my parents didn't emigrate from Liverpool to Australia in the mid 1970's (before I was born I might add. :P ), I'd be keen to join you. :lol:

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any Merseyside meets at all. New and looking to get stuck in.

Cheers

Matk

For "fun racing" vintage buggies on a "DIY" "track", or modern buggies on a BRCA etc. track, or just general "bashing"?

If it's the 1st option then I'm interested. I'm in Moss Bank, St.Helens.

Best Regards,

LSM

I'm in Ellesmere Port. Anyone know of any BMX tracks in the area good for off-roaders?

Hi Steve I'm in Ellesmere Port. I use the bmx track on Whitby park. I've also heard there is a dirt track down by parklands but I haven't been to investigate.

Daz

Hi Daz, just been down Parklands now to check it out, looks like RC heaven! (When there's no kids on there that is)

null_zpsc4c19daf.jpg

Hi mate,

I have the kids next weekend but I could pop along for a couple of hours. Which beach ? I only have one runner at the mo', my vintage hopped up Manta Ray. But I hav at least one other runner and LOADS of batteries !!! ;-)

I could probably make this in the afternoon, any good beaches up your way?

I was actually running my Holiday buggy there a couple of weeks ago so yeah that sounds good!

Has a location/date/time been agreed for this weekend, folks? Might be able to make it but need to check our plans.

Ok, then I wwas thinking 11 butI will say I will get there 12 ish

Question is what to bring, might have to be most of them lol, thundershot, brat, hotshot, bruiser, holiday buggy, sand rover, wild one, scorcher and buggy champ . And maybe for a bit of lunacy my axial exo.

Deffo take your Bruiser, I've never seen one in the flesh and am really interested to see what they're like.

I'll be bringing my Lunchbox, Holiday Buggy, King Blackfoot and my Twin Detonator.