Sign in to follow this  
mrbeno

What do you get when you cross an "Kyosho Optima Mid with an Ultima?"

The answer is "Maxxum FF". At least that is what I think :) These are two of my vids I did last year.

I will run the Maxxum FF again probably in the same parking after a few adjustments.Hopefully to get a nice Asphalt video and photo with the GoPro strapped in it. :) And maybe I will have my Fox in it as well with it's slicks on :D Enjoy

This was running a Kyosho High-Speed Lemans Pro motor

This was runing a Trinity Monster Mash

[media=]

While there is a dedicated Kyosho subforum for these kinds of things, the Maxxum FF is a noteworthy design for its unconventional drivetrain. It also looks like a lot of fun!

My Bad Grastons,

I just scrolled down and saw the subforum for Kyosho, I just saw Vintage discussion and thought it was a good place to post for vintage r/c cars of all makes. However, my Tamiya Fox, Porsche 956 could be in the next video with the Maxxum and just thinking it would be cool to leave it as a thread also may include the JRX-T. I am just awaiting parts and such.

Please remove or replace Moderators to Kyosho Sub-forums if this is inappropriate.

-MrBeno

It is very lonely here from a collector that not only has Tamiyas and other vintage brands from the 80's :(

Anyway I will have my tamiyas running on video as well with my others so that it not left on the bottom shelf to see real "vintage classics" run.